I'm here?

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by AidenFoster, Feb 18, 2010.

1. AidenFoster

AidenFoster New Member

Student
    Hello Badminton Central community!

My name is Aiden Foster, and I am but 15 years old.
    Badminton and tennis are two of my favourite passtimes, but last year was the first year I played badminton competitively (and I did a damn good job of making it to Atlantics, if I do say so myself!)

I play 2-4 times per week, and wish I could play more; In my town of 15,000 there aren't many competitive badminton players, sadly.

An off-topic hobby of mine is solving twisty puzzles (Rubik's cubes) I can solve a 3x3x3 in an average of about 28 seconds, and a 4x4x4 in about 1 minute 50 seconds. I have a new 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 cube in the mail.

Glad to be here, and look forward to becoming a valued member of the community.

Sincerely,
    Aiden

2. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Good on you Aiden, please keep up the good work. And welcome to BC, Im new here too. I hope you find it enjoyable.

3. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

Aiden,

Welcome to BC!:)
    Where in NS are you from? Truro?
    Good luck in the upcoming Junior Provincials!

#3 Fidget, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..to BCDF, AidenFoster (Aiden)!:)..Very good, another Nova Scotian to possibly accompany our snowed-in Fidget in a game of badminton (or maybe even challenge him in Rubik's cubes)??.
    Reading your description, sounds like you're a quick learner. As for finding more BCers in your area, you can head on over to the Places to Play/Clubs/Local Events->Canada East sub-forum.
    Anyway, keep visiting us & continue to enjoy this new community of yours!;):cool: