wadup badmintoncentral homiez!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by kish-mah-ash, Feb 18, 2010.

1. kish-mah-ash

kish-mah-ash Regular Member

yo, kish-mah-ash (just call me Baby D) heah yo!!i hope i'm in the right section for intro.?
    yeah,i know-i know what y'all think about my BC name.

i've been checking this forum out for a couple or so weeks.but didn't commit to signing up cos i know this is a big-ash forum with so many people.but now i'm officially embedded as a member in this forum,i hope i won't be too drown in & won't get lost.

as for myself and playing baddy,well,i've started playing a few yrs ago.started playing after watching some people play in a local club.on and off,i may say.been following interntational tournaments too,on and off, and know the big names in the baddy world.so i know quite a bit.

my current playing preference is doubles.but do play some singles.my current rakcet equipments are mostly yonex but i know there are baddy racket fanatics in here.i would love to learn how to string (reading on a few threads in the stringing forum).daaaaang,sounds so complicated and tough to learn & master.don't think i have the patience.:crying::eek::(

well homies,thats all from me.just wanna say hi,wazzup,howzitgoin' & make a simple intro.hope to learn and read more from you diligentt guyz & galz inthis forum.

peace & later y'all,
    *Baby D*

#1 kish-mah-ash, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, kish-mah-ash (Baby D)?!?!?!..OMG, i hope you're not expecting me to k-y-a?!..:eek::p
    What can i say..i'm mummed, but glad you've found this place.
    Anyway, i'm sure you'll be a regular here & yes, continue surfing in here!;):cool:

3. kish-mah-ash

kish-mah-ash Regular Member

thanks,bro!no,i don't want you to k-m-a! hmm,anyone else out there?