Yonex Shaft Batch Numbers

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by StarcraftTerran, Feb 18, 2010.

1. StarcraftTerran

StarcraftTerran Regular Member

I know that most people knows that if the number on the cone wrong, then the racket is a fake. however i see people who have a racket with a correct cone code but it's a fake because of the shaft code not matching (usually too low).
    So my question is:
    how do you tell the difference, is there a list of what kind of numbers that are expected for each model of the racket?

#1 StarcraftTerran, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Here's the list: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31873 (there for everyone who takes the time and effort to do a search)

Simply put: shaft serial is production number and cone code is production date. Between different models there won't be a massive difference, all between the daily factory output. A 18 februari 2010 racket will never have a lower serial than a 17 februari one. The only differences are between Made in Japan and Made in Taiwan rackets who each have their own factory and therefore production number.