WTB: All england finals day tickets

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by zeddie, Feb 23, 2010.

1. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    Hi there

Im desperately looking for 2 yonex all england finals day (sunday) tickets preferably in good seats.. If you know anyone who isnt going please let me know and name your price. Stupidly i didnt buy sunday tickets when i bought friday tickets so now we are stuck!

many thanks : )

2. 1984AllENGLAND

1984AllENGLAND Regular Member

3. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    thanks man, i have emailed him just now.. fingers crossed!

4. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    ah he has block 1 tickets which are still available on ticketmaster.. i was hoping for something more central such as block 10, 3, preferably or 2 and 11 if not. Anyways, ive mentioned to him that if i cant find anything better in the next few days ill get back to him.. thanks for your help

5. aliten

aliten Regular Member

there's a guy selling the ticket you specified on ebay.

6. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    hi, thanks for ur msg.. i msged him already yesterday.. he wants to sell the entire weekend tickets he has all together and not just the sunday tickets seperately. you should see how much he wants for the 2 final day tickets if i buy them on their own.. .. its more than 4x the price which i think is too much. i have given him an offer.. lets see if he accepts it. thanks for your help.. theyre great seats too!

7. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    If you look at the map for the block 1 ticket after you selected the number of tickets, they are still pretty central ...not much difference between block 1 and block 2 if your seat number is around 40-43 on block one. By the way the actual location of the block to the final court is closer in real life than the one indicated in the map and you still get a very good view from there

8. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    hmm thats interesting.. have you sat in that block before? Its just that i have been told by ppl not to sit on block 1 or 12 because its too far from the action so i was quite reluctant. i still have the option of buying those block 10 row A tickets but again ppl are saying its too close to the action and because of pillars, boards etc my view is blocked (also he wants £150 for 2)

thanks for your advice tho.
    so confused and time is running out!

9. aikakira

aikakira Regular Member

Student
    Hey mate I have a friend with 3 front row tickets for the finals up for sale if your interested you can PM ill speak to her and see because you will be sitting next to her if you do buy them haha

10. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Worst comes to worst, then just turn up on the day. I did that two years ago and got good seats at a lot less than the ticket price.

Just buy it of a person selling tickets because they have too mny - not a tout. There is at least one tout there - he sells for approx twice ticket pice, but also buys if you have too many!

11. zincro

zincro New Member

i got only one ticket on sunday (which is the final) and also on block 2

unfortunately i got only 1 ticket and hope its not to late to be your choice

contact me asap for more detail

i cant go to the match coz unforseen problem so the ticket price will be cheap