User Tag List

Page 23 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 73 ... LastLast

Thread: RKEP Grip

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by canti View Post
    i just got about 30 of these and I CANT GRIP A SINGLE ONE! T___T
    Please elaborate?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

keep getting big creases at the start and the grip is quite short...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by canti View Post
    keep getting big creases at the start and the grip is quite short...
    You have to apply it a bit tighter than usual. It should be slightly stretched as you pull it around to wrap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks that really helped. I really did need to pull it extra tight

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I ordered 6 power master just now
    can't wait to try power master, hopefully it meets my expectation

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    I ordered 6 power master just now
    can't wait to try power master, hopefully it meets my expectation
    I've offloaded my Ultimates and also ordered myself six PMs. Best grip I've ever tried (since the Ultimate).

Dang, we should have gone in on a joint order!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've switched back to using Yonex Super Grap for the time being. I think I still prefer it. The Elites are infinitely more durable, but they're still a tad too gummy for me. They have a leathery smoothness and tackiness about them, which is nice, but I think I prefer the tacky graininess of the Super Grap. There's just more texture to it. But I'm still experimenting.

Durability on the Super Grap is pants though. Stuff starts tearing and rubbing off in just a few hours or sessions. I must have dumped 15 hours in to the Elite's without any damage or wear, just a loss of tackiness.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could consider to try RKEP G11 which got more similar feels to that of SUPER GRAB

RKEP is going to have a new model over grip:
    0.75mm PowerCushion --- similar to that of G11 0.6mm with breathing hole
    Who think G06 is too stiff that you could consider G08 which got a little soft feel with more cushion feels.
    It will comes up in 60 days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squash Eric View Post
    You could consider to try RKEP G11 which got more similar feels to that of SUPER GRAB

RKEP is going to have a new model over grip:
    0.75mm PowerCushion --- similar to that of G11 0.6mm with breathing hole
    Who think G06 is too stiff that you could consider G08 which got a little soft feel with more cushion feels.
    It will comes up in 60 days.
    I'd like to try the G11, PowerCushion and G08 if possible. I noticed on your eBay store none of the above are currently listed. From what I can see, only the G01, G05, G06 and ELITE are listed.

Is G11 the only overgrip with a more grainy textured feel?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140378436965
    2 types grips in this listing
    G09 and G11

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naim.F.C View Post
    I've switched back to using Yonex Super Grap for the time being. I think I still prefer it. The Elites are infinitely more durable, but they're still a tad too gummy for me. They have a leathery smoothness and tackiness about them, which is nice, but I think I prefer the tacky graininess of the Super Grap. There's just more texture to it. But I'm still experimenting.

Durability on the Super Grap is pants though. Stuff starts tearing and rubbing off in just a few hours or sessions. I must have dumped 15 hours in to the Elite's without any damage or wear, just a loss of tackiness.
    The white elites are the least tacky, I find. And we know now they're also the lightest...
    After a few sessions, they'll feel like new supergrap and the bonus is that this feel will last for a few months.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    The white elites are the least tacky, I find. And we know now they're also the lightest...
    After a few sessions, they'll feel like new supergrap and the bonus is that this feel will last for a few months.
    I find they never feel like Super Grap. They are never as grainy or textured. People who prefer a leathery tacky feel will prefer ELITES. Grainy and rougher Super Grap or as I'm told by Eric, G11. I'm hoping I can get some G11 grips off Eric to run some comparisons to see how they compare to Super Grap. Truth be told, I'd prefer to buy RKEP grips.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno about everyone else but when I use the white elites I usually change them every 2 weeks. Because I can't stand the way they look after a few sessions. All dirty, even tho they are still useable., it just doesn't look up to par.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by what07 View Post
    I dunno about everyone else but when I use the white elites I usually change them every 2 weeks. Because I can't stand the way they look after a few sessions. All dirty, even tho they are still useable., it just doesn't look up to par.
    I actually like White grips because of this. I'm a hygiene freak and I like to be able to know when my grip is dirty. I hate it when you can't see how dirty black grips are. Think of the bacteria! Even though Black is in my opinion the coolest looking colour lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just tried the power master for about 5 hours. My initial feeling is that it's a much softer grip than the ultimate and I seem to get better gripping because of the numerous indents along the grip's surface as opposed to having a smooth surface. I gripped it pretty thinly with about 4-5 mm of overlay.

I put out quite a bit of sweat today on my palms, but I must say the power master handled it beautifully. I barely feel any slipperiness on the grip when my sweat starts to get on it. Even if it did get slippery during my heavy sweating, I'd overall say the power master did twice as well handling it compared to the ultimate. Also I noticed that it has more of a ribbed feeling, almost like the super wave grap from yonex, though the ribs aren't as protruding. That's probably because of my small amount of overlay though; I suspect you won't get less or no ribbed feeling if you grip it much thicker and with more overlay.

Of course this is just the initial feel, but so far I'm going to say that for big sweaters, power master is much better in both the gripping and the sweat handling capabilities than the ultimate is.

Now we just have to compare the durability and how long the power master is able to keep up it's tackiness and gripping capabilities. I won't be playing as much badminton now that I'm on summer vacation, so I'll get a better idea once I start playing again.

Hopefully this helps give a better idea for the BC'ers with super sweaty hands and looking for a good one.

If the grip can maintain this feeling for at least a month and a half, I'm going to have a winner for my permanent grip.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a replacement for the Karakal PU Super. The last batch I had were a bit rubbish.

Which RKEP grip would be the best replacement grip?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you sweat a lot on your palms enough that your grips usually are pretty slippery or no?

I'm just curious when you say they were rubbish do you mean that the grips were defective? Because my most recent purchase had two bad grips which ripped if you tried to stretch them while gripping.

Anywas, I used to use the karakal PU super as well but I transitioned over to the Power Master. I also tried the ultimate grip, which is by far the most similar to the feel of the Karakal PU super. The Power master has a much softer feel than the ultimate grip and in my opinion is MUCH better with dealing with sweat, but it isn't as tacky.

Page 23 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 73 ... LastLast