User Tag List

Page 32 of 84 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 82 ... LastLast

Thread: RKEP Grip

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Peng View Post
    Bro , very sorry to keep u waiting til Sunday , it's my nearest game. I'm pretty surprised u find the G09 slippery , it's pretty tacky , maybe it's the not so good colors u r using. All my friends who r using it was very satisfied with it. I started using a wrist band recently , n it helps alot in maintaining the grip.
    i'm already using the better colours (i.e. green, pink etc). like i said, i sweat A LOT. i know how good G09 is, i am very happy with it too but for me, it doesn't last long. first few games are very good then it starts getting slippery due to sweat. sweatband doesn't help me. my grip gets wet mainly because of sweat from my palms, not my arm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are the good colours for G05 Ultimate overgrips? Or the same as the G09s

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by llpjlau View Post
    i'm already using the better colours (i.e. green, pink etc). like i said, i sweat A LOT. i know how good G09 is, i am very happy with it too but for me, it doesn't last long. first few games are very good then it starts getting slippery due to sweat. sweatband doesn't help me. my grip gets wet mainly because of sweat from my palms, not my arm.
    Bro , u must try the G08.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Peng View Post
    Bro , u must try the G08.
    how was your experience? performs better than G09?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eric has done it again this time.
    Thanks for producing such an excellent grip.

The G09L did not last more than one session as usual.
    The G09L actually unreeled off the cone , that really makes . Am i the only one to find the G09 slippery , my palms dun sweat that much n i also have my wrist band on , but into the 3rd game it actually almost slipped off. but throughout the 3 games i had with it , i dun feel confident to do full arm smashes , im actually more worried that it might slip outta my hand rather than smashing into the net.

From my fourth game onwards , i was using my other racket with G08 til the end , it feels more comfortable , does not unreel from the cone nor does it feels slippery as compared to the G09L. i feel more confident to play without the worry of it slipping off.

I was using green for both G08 n G09L. The green G08 was the only one i tested , will try yellow on tuesday. G09's yellow is slightly brighter than G08.

I'll definitely order more of this in the future. Could we have the bright yellow pls Eric.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by llpjlau View Post
    how was your experience? performs better than G09?
    Bro , hope it helps u.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    G09L Green (still kinda short actually but good thing the new colours were released to not have to go G09 regular. Of course compared to the light blue in the ccomparison pic everything is short since that one is 1400mm . But 1200mm would be nice for these like Yonex Super Grap)

I ordered 10 G09 Elite overgrips several days ago. I'm expecting them to arrive next week. Question: Are they thick enough to be used as replacements grips ie over bare wood or are the strictly overgrips?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are the same thickness as YY supergrap, which I tend to wrap straight on the wood.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by allyjack110 View Post
    I ordered 10 G09 Elite overgrips several days ago. I'm expecting them to arrive next week. Question: Are they thick enough to be used as replacements grips ie over bare wood or are the strictly overgrips?
    Yes it depends on how comfortable you want it . They are 0.6 but if you wrap it like above with 50% overlap it effectively ends up a 1.2mm grip which for me is fine straight on wood. The wrapping style suggested by Eric with way less overlap is quite rough though when straight on the handle ... Perhaps those new G08 0.75mm might just work that way: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=1#post1684864
    Have to add I only used about 10% overlap AND wrapped it lefty for more grip (but not really working out ), the way Eric has it should at least be a bit more comfortable than with only 10% but I'll probably just find it an annoying non-smooth/irregular feel ...
    The pluspoint with so little grip: bp now up to 305mm (strung)

Last edited by demolidor; 06-06-2011 at 04:50 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have ordered some G09L and a G08.

If I do like them (which is likely) I was wondering if there was a possibility of creating a Neon/Fluoro Yellow coloured G09L/G08 ? I was wondering what would be the minimum order quantity would have to be before a colour was put into production. Maybe we could help with picking the right colour ?

Add your name, and potential order quantity if you are interested in putting the idea of a fluoro yellow grip to eric in order to put it into production.

1. LD rules! G09L/G08 72pcs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Eric,
    I am looking for some replacement grips. I currently have karakal pu super grips on them. They are slighty thicker, tacky and smooth. What would you recommend as a replacement?

cheers
    Rich

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Order placed last night G05 + G06 can't wait to give them a try.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    I have ordered some G09L and a G08.

If I do like them (which is likely) I was wondering if there was a possibility of creating a Neon/Fluoro Yellow coloured G09L/G08 ? I was wondering what would be the minimum order quantity would have to be before a colour was put into production. Maybe we could help with picking the right colour ?

Add your name, and potential order quantity if you are interested in putting the idea of a fluoro yellow grip to eric in order to put it into production.

1. LD rules! G09L/G08 72pcs
    I would order minus 72 then : G09L/G08: -72

Seriously the current yellow looks great already (practically is neon yellow it's so bright). If anything needs to be added it's a neon orange to G09L like the G08 orange seems to be and the Power Master orange plus a powder blue (Yonex colour 378)

But I think as Eric has mentioned before if you order 100pcs it will certainly be considered (since he had to order 600pcs of each colour). Not sure what he meant by the factory does or doesn't have certain colours for certain grips?
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=1#post1677321

What colours are you getting? Probably got that preview pic in your mail already ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 06-14-2011 at 07:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The G09 yellow is brighter than G08.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My grips (G09 Elite) arrived several days ago. I haven't had the chance to play-test them yet - as I'm only playing once a week at the moment - but my initial impressions are very positive so far. I've only managed to grip one of my rackets (below) as my other two - both HEAD Metallix 400 are at the stringers.

7.51, around 0.75 per grip, is phenomenal value for ten high quality overgrips, especially when you consider that a pack of 3 Babolat overgrips costs around 5.99. Important: 7.51 is inclusive of overseas delivery which makes them even greater value. Actually, the cost of the grips were around 4.30, with the rest going towards the cost of overseas delivery.

Name:  DSCF2188.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  57.8 KB.Name:  DSCF2190.jpg
Views: 778
Size:  52.7 KB

PS. Please don't assume that I am female merely because of my choice of colours. I am indeed a guy - I just happen to like pink and yellow. If only Yonex made the BG80 in pink.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by allyjack110; 06-19-2011 at 01:32 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Must have missed this post

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    I would order minus 72 then : G09L/G08: -72

Seriously the current yellow looks great already (practically is neon yellow it's so bright). If anything needs to be added it's a neon orange to G09L like the G08 orange seems to be and the Power Master orange plus a powder blue (Yonex colour 378)

But I think as Eric has mentioned before if you order 100pcs it will certainly be considered (since he had to order 600pcs of each colour). Not sure what he meant by the factory does or doesn't have certain colours for certain grips?
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=1#post1677321

What colours are you getting? Probably got that preview pic in your mail already ...
    I ordered yellow, green, White and light blue. As well as 1xG08 orange.

I have to say all colours look fantastic, the yellow and orange are really cool, and so is the Green. Maybe it is possible to make G09L in the same orange as G08 ?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by allyjack110 View Post
    My grips (G09 Elite) arrived several days ago. I haven't had the chance to play-test them yet - as I'm only playing once a week at the moment - but my initial impressions are very positive so far. I've only managed to grip one of my rackets (below) as my other two - both HEAD Metallix 400 are at the stringers.

7.51, around 0.75 per grip, is phenomenal value for ten high quality overgrips, especially when you consider that a pack of 3 Babolat overgrips costs around 5.99. Important: 7.51 is inclusive of overseas delivery which makes them even greater value. Actually, the cost of the grips were around 4.30, with the rest going towards the cost of overseas delivery.

Name:  DSCF2188.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  57.8 KB.Name:  DSCF2190.jpg
Views: 778
Size:  52.7 KB

PS. Please don't assume that I am female merely because of my choice of colours. I am indeed a guy - I just happen to like pink and yellow. If only Yonex made the BG80 in pink.
    Too bad the G09L has a different shade of pink ... (would've ordered a few as well ... to hand out ; G09L seems to be that "electric pink" or whatever they call it that's in the Yonex bags)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Must have missed this post

I ordered yellow, green, White and light blue. As well as 1xG08 orange.

I have to say all colours look fantastic, the yellow and orange are really cool, and so is the Green. Maybe it is possible to make G09L in the same orange as G08 ?
    I used to have neon yellow in the past, dirt stands out even/far more prominently than on white .

For your first project: blue 850 & white G09L . Save the orange for the ZELM?

As for new colours, once I get through this batch I'll be enquiring for the powder blue. Worth ordering 100pcs for
    Not sure why there can be no orange for G09 http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=1#post1677313 -> http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=1#post1677321
    Last edited by demolidor; 06-19-2011 at 02:13 PM.

Page 32 of 84 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 82 ... LastLast