User Tag List

Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 21 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,207 of 1406

Thread: RKEP Grip

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just received my grips and my strings from MBS (""""": can't wait!Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386294846.770921.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  35.8 KB

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is that a blue zymax?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    is that a blue zymax?
    Royal blue I believe , zymax 65

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Just received my grips and my strings from MBS (""""": can't wait!Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386294846.770921.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  35.8 KB
    Sorry made an error, strings from MBS, grips from Eric (:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which lucky racket will get that blue zymax?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeahehehehe View Post
    Which lucky racket will get that blue zymax?
    My armortec 250 , ultimax is for my Voltric 80 (:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im wondering why you picked all white for the grips though , they easily get dirty......

Wait , you already bought the VT80?!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeahehehehe View Post
    Im wondering why you picked all white for the grips though , they easily get dirty......

Wait , you already bought the VT80?!
    Because it looks nice (;, yeah my aunt in Hong Kong got it for me, I didn't want the vtzf worried it was to stiff and head heavy, I felt my friends Voltric 80, it felt just right

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good choice Exert.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Good choice Exert.
    Thanks deity (:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default update after a couple weeks on the G10/G11

surprisingly, the G11 was able to maintain tackiness better than the G10, mind you that i am not complaining at all. in fact, somehow i am glad that there is a shorter wear on the G10 because then i can easily gauge how long i've had the grip on my racket. i do change it every month and with my super dry hands, most of my grip would still look and feel new after a month.

i have the aqua blue G10 because i love that color since i saw it on strings, so now my nbg98 and bg65 are all aqua blue :P anyway, after a couple weeks, i did a comparison with the G11 in white and it felt that it's a bit less tacky which was, as i said, surprising because the G10 doesn't have any holes, where the G11 does. and i figure that more material means more tackiness. at the same time, i also need to mention that i do use the racket with the G10 about twice as much as other rackets with the G11.

with the white G11, and i picked white since i started seeing white original grips on rackets and i fell in love with it as well so i started gripping everything in white since the late 90s early 2000s, it is very tacky and very soft indeed. it is the softest comparing to G09 and G10. it is definitely the closest grip i've used from Racket Expert to the Yonex Supergrap. however, the tackiness remains as if it was new. in fact this grip is soooooo tacky that when i pick a racket out from my bag, the other 5 come out with it as well, LOL. but this has always been the case with RKEP grips

as far as grips are concerned, i'll only try other brand grips because i'm curious. i've been very satisfied with RKEP's grips and i'll always have a bag full of them around. when i restring for my friends and see their grips all dirty and nasty, i'll regrip the racket with an RKEP grip as well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This will be my personal opinion on the grips I've used.

my hand is on the dry side but by no means sandpaper and these grips will only be compared to the yonex supergrap.

--- *** all are black grips ***

so far I've used 3 models of RKEP grip and am pleased with two of them.

G08, imo lacks tackiness and felt pretty slippery in my hand.

G09, currently on my xp70 and I've had two hours with it. Good tackiness and stretches quite well to grip past the cone. Closest to supergrap imo (Will review durability when I've logged more hours)

G11, cool design with the perforated grip. This model provides excellent tackiness. Unfortunately it does not stretch well so gripping past the cone proves to be quite difficult. (Cannot review durability as I gripped it on a demo racquet, I returned it.)

ive got quite a bit more grips to try later but RKEP is proving to be a top contender in replacing my beloved supergrap.

cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  IMAG0127.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  52.6 KB

I got my grips today. I originally wanted 5 blacks, 3 whites, 1 red and blue, of my set of 10. Unfortunately Eric did not have any blue G11 grips stocked. To my surprise, Eric offered to replace the G11 blue with a white, and add 2 G10 blues. That was very kind of him, especially to a first time buyer. Thanks!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Squash Eric

hey , my racket still there?
    payment , next week or so.

thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gundamzaku View Post
    surprisingly, the G11 was able to maintain tackiness better than the G10, mind you that i am not complaining at all. in fact, somehow i am glad that there is a shorter wear on the G10 because then i can easily gauge how long i've had the grip on my racket. i do change it every month and with my super dry hands, most of my grip would still look and feel new after a month.

i have the aqua blue G10 because i love that color since i saw it on strings, so now my nbg98 and bg65 are all aqua blue :P anyway, after a couple weeks, i did a comparison with the G11 in white and it felt that it's a bit less tacky which was, as i said, surprising because the G10 doesn't have any holes, where the G11 does. and i figure that more material means more tackiness. at the same time, i also need to mention that i do use the racket with the G10 about twice as much as other rackets with the G11.

with the white G11, and i picked white since i started seeing white original grips on rackets and i fell in love with it as well so i started gripping everything in white since the late 90s early 2000s, it is very tacky and very soft indeed. it is the softest comparing to G09 and G10. it is definitely the closest grip i've used from Racket Expert to the Yonex Supergrap. however, the tackiness remains as if it was new. in fact this grip is soooooo tacky that when i pick a racket out from my bag, the other 5 come out with it as well, LOL. but this has always been the case with RKEP grips

as far as grips are concerned, i'll only try other brand grips because i'm curious. i've been very satisfied with RKEP's grips and i'll always have a bag full of them around. when i restring for my friends and see their grips all dirty and nasty, i'll regrip the racket with an RKEP grip as well.

just to add that there is a good thing about not having the grip tacky on both sides like that of the yonex supergrap, it doesn't strip the material off of whatever grip you have overgripping when you are replacing that overgrip, and it doesn't leak ink onto whatever grip you're overgripping.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just tried g10 grip and I like it a lot. More tackiness than g09.

So far, I feel it offers me the most tackiness and closest to the yonex supergrap.

the g09 is also great and has lasted me much longer than the supergrap. 10/10 for durability

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From Taiwan to Belgium in 12 days (Christmas/Newyear included), I like! Thanks Eric.
    Will try the Power master G06 and G10 tomorrow, can hardly wait.