User Tag List

Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,292 of 1462

Thread: RKEP Grip

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    ^ Do you have all 3 to compare?
    i actually have all three tho different color, i'll bring it to work and weight it a bit. i thought i was sure that even just by weighing it with my hand it felt like g09 is the heaviest of the three, but then i could be wrong. i will find out tomorrow

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I'm thinking of ordering a racket from Eric and he told me that the shipping option allows me to get 3 rackets if I don't go with the racket cover. Otherwise it's 1 racket and the racket cover. Which racket cover is he referring to and how does it look like? Unless I'm mistaken, if I pay an extra $10 ($5 for bag and $5 for shipping), he'll upgrade that to a big racket bag which he showed me via a url.

I'm still thinking about his offer, but I just want to make sure this is exactly how he does things with you guys.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The racket cover is essentially those single racket covers like the yonex ones but the victor version. Usually I myself don't bother with the cover. I rather make use of the extra space for grips and more rackets. if you have friends then you should ask them if they want to order rackets with you. That way you guys split the shipping costs and it'll be slightly less taxing on your pocket

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ch1k0 View Post
    The racket cover is essentially those single racket covers like the yonex ones but the victor version. Usually I myself don't bother with the cover. I rather make use of the extra space for grips and more rackets. if you have friends then you should ask them if they want to order rackets with you. That way you guys split the shipping costs and it'll be slightly less taxing on your pocket
    Did Eric ever offered you the $5 option to upgrade to the big bag? Are the big bags of any good quality?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had one of those types of bags before. They're fine. Nothing special really. Quality was good though. But then again to me I would rather have a full size bag with enough space for shoes, clothes, towel and a few rackets.

I think he did offer me that the first time I ordered rackets from him but then I have evolved into the knowing customer who simply asks whether he has exactly what I want

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyC View Post
    Just made my very first order frm Eric...a jumble of everything, G08 to G11, trying out which grip is most suitable
    ( *.*)

Shipment arrvd today. 5 days (excld wkend). 10+2 bonus grips. Fast n prompt service!!
    ( ◆.◆)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the trim tape has improved recently - more plastic, like metallic, and better adhesion.

Can Eric confirm?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense to Eric but I still don't find it sticky enough. If he can brand some electrical/insulation tape I'll be all over it. Maybe it's user error on my part .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The tape is fine. I actually sometimes fix my grips (being annoyed at how it looked the way I gripped it prior), so I'd have to remove the tape, then reuse it. It sticks well.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey folks! Is there any big diff between G10 n G09? How bout their durability?

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey folks! Is there any big diff between G10 n G09? How bout their durability?
    Didn't you just get a mix? You should tell us.

G10 is just a tad thicker and softer and tackier than G09, at least the whites.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shipment arrvd today. 5 days (excld wkend). 10+2 bonus grips. Fast n prompt service!!
    ( ◆.◆)
    Please tell me how they feel! After you use them (:, except g-10 and g-11, I find g-11 horrid I don't like the feeling at all but on the other hand I like the feel of g-10. I don't like the holes in g-11.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Didn't you just get a mix? You should tell us.

G10 is just a tad thicker and softer and tackier than G09, at least the whites.

That I did...at present am a bit confused between the two, so nd second opinion frm established users such as u ; p

Hmm...u mentioned before (or someone else) that G10 is heavier than G09. How bout their durability?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Please tell me how they feel! After you use them (:, except g-10 and g-11, I find g-11 horrid I don't like the feeling at all but on the other hand I like the feel of g-10. I don't like the holes in g-11.

Have not finished testing G08-G11 yet, buddy! Initial experience shows G10 n G09 to perform better than the rest.

Will post review soon ; )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got some g10 black, yellow, green after reading the forums here. Black one feels less tacky than other colors. Currently using yellow ones and they are good. I got the green ones for my friend but I should have looked at the pictures first because I don't like the green color in g10. I like the color scheme of the g8 much better.
    Response to questions from Eric is very fast and helpful. Shipping took a week to Alberta, which is very fast.
    Anyone have any experiences with the thick grips? Only saw reviews for the soft thin ones but my friend likes the thicker grip.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That I did...at present am a bit confused between the two, so nd second opinion frm established users such as u ; p

Hmm...u mentioned before (or someone else) that G10 is heavier than G09. How bout their durability?
    Yah, only by 0.3g. Durability I don't know because I change my white ones when they start looking slightly yellowish... about 8 sessions or so.

But the tackiness seems to last much longer on the G10.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the whole set of G10 colors. I went with G10 after many of the posts here and I'm not disappointed at all. Eric has been a great guy to deal with. Some of the G10 colors take a bit of getting used to, the green appears like flourescent green, the yellow are like muted yellow, a little like mustard yellow, even the pink are subtle in color. I still like them and will get more with my rackets order.