Fake Apacs Lethal Light Special?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by shiroitsuki, Feb 24, 2010.

1. shiroitsuki

shiroitsuki New Member

I just bought a racquet today which is similar to the Apacs Lethal Light Special in design but has the name Lethal Light 'Infinity' instead of 'Special' on both sides of the racquet head and the shaft.

I bought it at SGD $90, along with free strings and grip. The racquet itself was originally priced at $99. It did not come with any seal. Can someone tell me if it is fake as soon as possible? Thanks.

2. jean_luc50

jean_luc50 Regular Member

cna you send us some pictures? i will be helpfull

3. druss

druss Regular Member

I don't think it's a fake as I've seen people mention a Tantrum light infinity as well. Maybe just the newest model?

Plus, I don't know of anyone who wants to make fake apacs. Yonex, Victor and Li-Ning but Apacs?

4. cutesam

cutesam Regular Member

student
    Agree with druss ... I dont think there is someone who wanna make a fake racquets of a racquets which is selling by $99.

5. saber10

saber10 Regular Member

Student
    I won't say that it's fake . But I do suppose it's abit ex . Most apacs rackets can be found between $69 to $85 range depending on model and shop.