User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was really annoyed that they sold out so quickly, my (female) friends went and got some on Saturday morning, when I forgot my wallet...

Another group of my (male) friends went an hour after my first group of friends and they had sold out of them all. We kept checking all Sunday but alas, they had none. Meaning none for finals day and no male tops for semi finals and no women's tops for most of semi-finals day, bit silly really.

What's even more annoying for UK residents is that we can't get half of the shirt choice of Asia. I wouldn't mind putting off the opposition with some of the bright pink tops the Danes were wearing in the men's doubles! Against Cai-Fu? Can't quite remember.

We're kind of stuck with tops that look far worse, in fact a lot of the Yonex tops this year look similar to the Victor tops of 2 years ago, whilst Victor's now look good. Not that I'm complaining as I can Victor stuff cheaper! Then again without going to the supplier direct I can't get much choice in Victor tops either... But at least they have more choice in their catalogue.

As for the other limited edition All England centenary stuff, I only saw it for sale at the Championships, it isn't yet available in the UK that I've seen. Although it should be available soon I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same here! IT SUCKS BIG TIME! Went to the final too and was sooo lucking forward to getting the top ><" also the exhibition stuff was all broken...Was well gona break the 421kph record too XD

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw the bag @ tennisnuts this week on the website, the racquet as well right now @ the princely sum of 159.99 stringing included but do you really want that(?). Does have a factory strung option so it's ruined already as far as unstrung new mint collector's edition is concerned.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upon further thought (ie looking at my bank account) whilst it would have been nice to have a memento from the All England championships I think my memory is more than good enough to remember things! Especially as I broke my shoes the other day. I think that is more of a priority, at least I got to try lots of those on at the All England, so I guess they can be a memento of sorts.

The racket is a little over priced!

@arsnik_uk, the exhibition stuff was still working for me (on Friday and Saturday, plus some of Sunday morning), but the queue was a little long to try things out. Especially as my smash is hardly powerful!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Do you still have them in stock? I really like the pink one for Ladies. How to buy it from abroad?

Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    Sunrise imported these JP t-shirts from Japan. Apparently no SP versions and consequently this is reflected in the much higher prices compared to Sunrise SP shirts.

Available in both ladies and mens design in 2 colours each. Ladies in pink and black and mens in red and black. Sizes are from S to L only; in ladies and mens sizes respectively. Unfortunately no O (XL) sizes. Available at Sports Life now while stocks last.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tintin08 View Post
    Do you still have them in stock? I really like the pink one for Ladies. How to buy it from abroad?
    There are still plenty of stocks here. I don't have the stocks as I don't own the store or the business. Currently, there are no provisions for international sales from this establishment until they set up their website which they are still working on it.
    Last edited by aramistuscany; 03-17-2010 at 10:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you please tell me their telephone number? It'll be great if they can accept mail or phone order.

It will be much appreciated.

There are still plenty of stocks here. I don't have the stocks as I don't own the store or the business. Currently, there are no provisions for international sales from this establishment until they set up their website which they are still working on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tintin08 View Post
    Could you please tell me their telephone number? It'll be great if they can accept mail or phone order.

It will be much appreciated.
    I am in the store now writing this post and I can tell you that they do not accept any mail or phone orders. A few forumners here have already enquired before. Any international orders will have to wait until their online store is set up.

Alternatively you could consider the AE 100 JP version which the designs are different from those shown here. There are pictures of the JP version in this thread. These can be ordered from Shuttlehouse, Japan which do take international orders.
    Last edited by aramistuscany; 03-18-2010 at 06:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All England promote half sleeveless which beyond my expectation. I expect they show something new design of 2010.

LCW black shirt
    Notice that b4 AE, Jati logo was on top w PROTON in middle.
    In AE, Jati at side, PROTON on top & ING in middle.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 421kmph Faster Than F1

Guiness world of record. Proud to be ONE MSIA. MSIA boleh! One Team One Dream
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When will the online shop open?

I tired the Shuttlehouse, it's so hard to navigate throught the site. Personally, I prefer the this version to the JP ones.

Any chance I can buy the pink shirt? I can offer some chinese player's signature as a big thank.

I am in the store now writing this post and I can tell you that they do not accept any mail or phone orders. A few forumners here have already enquired before. Any international orders will have to wait until their online store is set up.

Alternatively you could consider the AE 100 JP version which the designs are different from those shown here. There are pictures of the JP version in this thread. These can be ordered from Shuttlehouse, Japan which do take international orders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

too bad Tan not using Z=Slash ..... lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you pls tell me the address of the shop, or telephone number?

Sunrise imported these JP t-shirts from Japan. Apparently no SP versions and consequently this is reflected in the much higher prices compared to Sunrise SP shirts.

Available in both ladies and mens design in 2 colours each. Ladies in pink and black and mens in red and black. Sizes are from S to L only; in ladies and mens sizes respectively. Unfortunately no O (XL) sizes. Available at Sports Life now while stocks last.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, if you can read chinese then http://www.bbeshop.com/yonex/yonex20...e2010l_026.htm has stock and are able to ship worldwide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey KL guys,

All England 100th ltd edition now on sale at Yonex Asian Jr Championship at Bkt Kiara. Those who miss it can come over & sweep it.

ARC 100 = RM650 (ok lo cheaper than Sport shop at RM700-800)
    AE Bag = RM190 (freaky expensive)
    AE RN Shirt = RM80 (not worth it can buy 2 polo for RM80)

Hurry!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    Hey KL guys,

All England 100th ltd edition now on sale at Yonex Asian Jr Championship at Bkt Kiara. Those who miss it can come over & sweep it.

ARC 100 = RM650 (ok lo cheaper than Sport shop at RM700-800)
    AE Bag = RM190 (freaky expensive)
    AE RN Shirt = RM80 (not worth it can buy 2 polo for RM80)

Hurry!
    well... consider ok la the discount given...
    as retail price are...

Arc100ltd = RM829.90
    AE Bag = RM199.90
    AE shirt = RM89.90

they are expensive coz their design are limited mah...
    after sold out u cant find them in market anymore...
    suitable for ppl tat likes to keep limited stuff lor...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Richmond, British Columbia you can find shirt, bag and racket at Yumo Badminton Centre

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast