User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Results 103 to 115 of 115
  1. #103
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Aramis...., at Indonesia Jakarta, where I can get this shirt..? and How much price..? so the string bg 66 too..., Im Very interest for this. I want give to my daugther, for her cellebrate to be a champion. Thnks

  2. #104
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    nz
    Posts
    98
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What does the word at the back means? r they in chinese or japanese word??

    Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    Sunrise imported these JP t-shirts from Japan. Apparently no SP versions and consequently this is reflected in the much higher prices compared to Sunrise SP shirts.

    Available in both ladies and mens design in 2 colours each. Ladies in pink and black and mens in red and black. Sizes are from S to L only; in ladies and mens sizes respectively. Unfortunately no O (XL) sizes. Available at Sports Life now while stocks last.
    What does the word at the back means? r they in chinese or japanese word??

  3. #105
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    asdf
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    may i know where the sports life shop is ?
    and do the shop still selling all england player apparel?

  4. #106
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by desmond0806 View Post
    What does the word at the back means? r they in chinese or japanese word??
    100th Anniversary of the All England Open 2010

  5. #107
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    These 100th anniversary shirts are still available in Sports Life. The 101st anniversary or the 2011 All England shirts will be available here shortly before the tournament.

  6. #108
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    These 100th anniversary shirts are still available in Sports Life. The 101st anniversary or the 2011 All England shirts will be available here shortly before the tournament.
    same here, the 100th shirts still available during MO 2011, cut from normal price RM 80 to RM 60 i think,
    ldtc finally bought 2 i think...

  7. #109
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    same here, the 100th shirts still available during MO 2011, cut from normal price RM 80 to RM 60 i think,
    ldtc finally bought 2 i think...
    Its actually RM55, 2 for RM100. Good bargain yet good material.
    Also bought the Paris Hilton YONEX BWF WC Championship Du Monde 2010 w the back got CNY feel (Dragon meet Phoenix)

  8. #110
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The 2010 100th anniversary shirts looks better than this year's 2011 shirts especially the ladies version.

  9. #111
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yea .. 2011 looks a bit plain

  10. #112
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    Its actually RM55, 2 for RM100. Good bargain yet good material.
    Also bought the Paris Hilton YONEX BWF WC Championship Du Monde 2010 w the back got CNY feel (Dragon meet Phoenix)
    That is a good deal. Now wait for next year to buy this year's shirts fot the same deal .

  11. #113
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Baju Raja booking your order for the Yonex 2012 All England shirt ?

  12. #114
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    181
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    if you're talking about the yonex bwf shirt, then the words are chinese and they say london

  13. #115
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Butterworth
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    Sunrise imported these JP t-shirts from Japan. Apparently no SP versions and consequently this is reflected in the much higher prices compared to Sunrise SP shirts.

    Available in both ladies and mens design in 2 colours each. Ladies in pink and black and mens in red and black. Sizes are from S to L only; in ladies and mens sizes respectively. Unfortunately no O (XL) sizes. Available at Sports Life now while stocks last.
    mcm mana na nk order?
    email me nilam_puri3036@yahoo.com

    thx

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Yonex All-England 100th Bag (GVA)
    By ChoMama in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 11-23-2011, 12:16 AM
  2. FT: Yonex Arcsaber 100th All England Ltd Etd
    By dollargood in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 11-08-2011, 08:51 PM
  3. FT: Yonex Arcsaber 100th All England Ltd Etd.
    By fcbarcelona in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 11
    : 11-08-2011, 04:30 AM
  4. Yonex All England 100th Anniversary - Racket, Bag & String Limited Edition
    By winstonchan in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 131
    : 07-26-2010, 03:47 AM
  5. Yonex All England 2010 100th Anniversary T-shirts
    By aramistuscany in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 8
    : 11-22-2009, 05:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •