Panda Power Rackets in AUSTRALIA

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by adonis, Feb 27, 2010.

1. adonis

adonis Regular Member

DC Badminton Panda Power Australian Distributor, S
    Hi Guys,

This is just to let all of you know that I will be distributing the Panda Power Rackets in Australia. I am located in MELBOURNE, Victoria. Besides PMing me, you can also contact me at pandapoweraus@gmail.com

The rackets will either be here end of March or some time early April. At the moment, I am only planning to get the Trinity 2, however if you want the U2, you'll have to let me know in advance. The Genesis and Revelation is still quite some time away.

Personally, I feel the Trinity 2 is an excellent racket for the Australian badminton scene. It's definitely more value for money than most if not all brands of rackets out there. You can read up the thread under the Equipment section and view testimonies of badminton enthusiast all around the world.

If you are in Melbourne and would like to try out my racket ,feel free to PM or email me. We can arrange something!

Now for the part which I'm sure everyone is looking for, prices:

Racket alone with cloth bag: AUD125
    Racket with cloth bag and strung with BG80: AUD135
    Racket with cloth bag and strung with BG80 shipped to you: AUD145

Of course, buy more, you'll get further discounts. A good idea would be to interest your badminton buddies/friends/family, that way prices work out loads cheaper as you get more discounts+save on shipping. PM or email me :)

Thanks guys.