User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Where to restring in Singapore for $15 or less?

    I've used Gala Sports for awhile - but $18/$20 each time (BG80/VS-850) is rather expensive for me. Any ideas? I live near queensway - city/west would be ideal.

    Let me know too how much is labour cost generally for a restring. Thanks for the help!

  2. #2
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quotidian View Post
    I've used Gala Sports for awhile - but $18/$20 each time (BG80/VS-850) is rather expensive for me. Any ideas? I live near queensway - city/west would be ideal.

    Let me know too how much is labour cost generally for a restring. Thanks for the help!
    10&10 at Bras Basah .... Li Ning AP70 for SGD 15 only.

    If I'm still in Singapore, I can do stringing for free provided you bring your own string.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    191
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    If I'm still in Singapore, I can do stringing for free provided you bring your own string.
    THIS IS A GOOD DEAL!!!!

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    10&10 at Bras Basah .... Li Ning AP70 for SGD 15 only.

    If I'm still in Singapore, I can do stringing for free provided you bring your own string.

    I really appreciate your kindness! But I'll have to decline though, or everyone in sg will come looking for you! Besides, i'll have to seek a long-term solution.

    Was wondering if it's acceptable in sg to bring your own string to shops, and which shops allow this/has relatively cheap labour costs...

Similar Threads

  1. Restring - Singapore
    By Islubio in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 1
    : 01-13-2012, 01:06 PM
  2. where to restring in singapore is cheap ?
    By hengteckhaw in forum Market Place
    Replies: 3
    : 12-16-2011, 01:54 PM
  3. Restring in Singapore
    By thl8490 in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 3
    : 08-17-2011, 09:40 AM
  4. recommended restring service in singapore
    By stanley85 in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 39
    : 03-13-2010, 08:57 AM
  5. Where to restring index in Singapore
    By Bieffe in forum Market Place
    Replies: 5
    : 10-27-2004, 10:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •