i've got a ticket to all england, selling at a cheaper price

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010' started by badminfreak, Mar 3, 2010.

1. badminfreak

badminfreak Regular Member

I wish I still lived in China... I live in UK
    i will be working at the all england event this year and as a thank you for my work i am entitled to a free ticket. I want to sell this ticket.

The way it will work is, once you have paid for the ticket you must tell me your full name so i can have a ticket ready for you at the box office for collection on the morning of the finals. i guarantee you the ticket will be ready as long as you tell me the correct name of the person who will be collecting it.

It is that simple, dont worry the seats won't be poor. it will be around the middle somewhere. The tickets they reserve for us are always good ones.

if you have any questions please ask.

if you buy an all england ticket through the NIA it costs £25 plus another £3 for booking fee. so this is definitely a bargain!

here's the link:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330409845048&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

2. exalted

exalted Regular Member

Marketing
    a little bit of wrong forum (should be posted in German/AE/Swiss 2010), but I'm sure enough people will see this too

too too too bad I'm in Taiwan right now, I even considered buying plane tickets just to go and see it, but a little too prohibitively expensive since I would go with my gf

anyway, this does sound like a good deal and I would snap-call it if I were in the area!

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Hi,

This thread has been brought to my attention.

Again, 'caveat emptor' applies here.