User Tag List

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. The fact badminton is not widely covered on national TV in the USA

2. How a lot of my friends say badminton is "not a sport".

3. How in high school badminton competition, outs and etc are your opponent's calls and other schools are always cheating by saying it's out when it hits line. A coach once helped their team cheat! Even when only the opponent is allowed to make the calls, not their coach...

4. Annoyingly loud spectators who clap up a storm whenever their side wins. I know this happens in pro games but... I just find it sort of irritating and mildly distracting; I don't like it either when people clap loud for me when I win points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate it when say you win a doubles match or people see you warming up/training and they ask you or your doubles partner "which one of you two is better" it's a really awkward decision for both people and if you try and shrug/laugh the question off people ask again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Swingbadabada View Post
    I hate it when say you win a doubles match or people see you warming up/training and they ask you or your doubles partner "which one of you two is better" it's a really awkward decision for both people and if you try and shrug/laugh the question off people ask again.
    Yeah , doubles is a team game.

People always say "I won the doubles match" God , you have a partner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate when I lose, the opponent always tell everyone how good he is and so on and when he loses he say his knees have problems bla bla bla.

And I hate injuries Just injured my wrist a week ago .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I had a wrist injury during my badminton season too. It was excruciatingly painful every time I smashed... But I just told my coach to bandage my arm tight so I could still play in the competitions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unfortunately injuries are a bane of every sport, it's rarely avoidable in most instances. does make you appreciate the game more when you're injury free though, that's something most of us take for granted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Girls who want to play but really bad at it and locking the space up.
    2. Elders who takes the court without doing much badminton at all.
    3. Guys who tries to impress girls by doing stupid stunts, like Jump Smash and end up throwing racquets.
    4. All of the above again.

I know I'm dissing a lot of people, but I can't help it. It's a waste of time and makes me not able to play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People who play 15 point system when the rest of the gym is using rally, and their games are like 3x as long as the others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

old school style of badminton game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hate to change shuttlecocks. Hope the natural ones will always have perfect feathers and flight everytime you smash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are many many many many many many many things that I hate , but I'll tell some of it :
    1.When I was young , I dont remember me or my friend challenge me to have a match in badminton . Who won , get the girl that we are crazying . Most ridicilous thing I ever did , I do play on him and I win but get nothing . Like I say , most ridicilous . That is old story , Im child that time .
    2.This year , my friend challenge me to have a match in badminton . He and me fight each other , it is a long story . I refuse it because of some problem . Then he say that Im coward . He also say to his friends that Im big talk , underess people , like teasing and all other negative thing(all thing that I comment on him , he tell that it is me)
    3.Use many money for all reqruiment in badminton
    4.etc.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darkwingduck View Post
    I hate when I lose, the opponent always tell everyone how good he is and so on and when he loses he say his knees have problems bla bla bla.

And I hate injuries Just injured my wrist a week ago .
    Seriously, do your opponents actually do that? :O Where do u play?

All the people I play with ar like really humble and if I lose they don't say anything. Hmm, maybe sometimes some people blame that they're tired or hungry or stuff when they lose...

Anyway, what I hate most about badminton must be people with really lousy technique beating you ( or even getting a point of you :P ).

Another thing is that shuttles ar so damn expensive here in Sweden...

And I hate people who say it's out when it's on the line (although I haven't met many of those...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gustaff View Post
    Seriously, do your opponents actually do that? :O Where do u play?

All the people I play with ar like really humble and if I lose they don't say anything. Hmm, maybe sometimes some people blame that they're tired or hungry or stuff when they lose...

Anyway, what I hate most about badminton must be people with really lousy technique beating you ( or even getting a point of you :P ).

Another thing is that shuttles ar so damn expensive here in Sweden...

And I hate people who say it's out when it's on the line (although I haven't met many of those...)
    ok not really that way. Maybe I exaggerated a bit. When he wins he go to a player next to me and ASK how the score was because he "forgot" it so I have to tell them.

I play in malmoe Where do you play?

For me the shuttles aren't expensive for me because I don't buy them, the club gives us.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People who constantly tell you you're playing badly because of the racket/equipment you're using. This happened a lot when I was a beginner because I didn't use Yonex. They even refused to believe me saying I was playing badly and then came up with other excuses when I borrowed their racket (such as I needed to get used to it).

It was quite satisfying when I became better than them, beat them at singles and with a "rubbish" racket.

Not that I hate that, equipment snobbery is just mildly annoying. As I have gotten better it's disappeared though, now everyone asks what racket I'm using and asks to borrow them!

Also people who coach you when you're playing against them even if you're beating them comfortably. Especially if they are talking rubbish and won't be corrected.

Thankfully these people are few and far between in badminton compared to other popular sports in England.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darkwingduck View Post
    ok not really that way. Maybe I exaggerated a bit. When he wins he go to a player next to me and ASK how the score was because he "forgot" it so I have to tell them.

I play in malmoe Where do you play?

For me the shuttles aren't expensive for me because I don't buy them, the club gives us.
    Hahahahha, forgot :P

(actually my club payes for the shuttles I play with too :P)

I play in stockholm what club do u play for? sorry for OT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to say that i LOVE the game (the sport-aspect of it) the only thing that i would ever say that i hate about badminton, is those players who don't play fair, or don't seem to have fun on court. when an oppenent starts the game without smiling or enjoying to play - he gets angry very easy. I'm a player who don't like that mental game (like useing a lot of time on every serve, or discussing every jugement made against them) i like to play in a friendly enviroment, where you can praise your opponent when he does something great and vice versa. ofcourse this should not be exagerated and you should only do so if you really think that he played a great rally.
    every unfriendly act on a badminton court is (from my point of view) unneccesary and always uncalled for!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, guys with Badminton-rage are the only thing I would say I really hate.

Racket throwing, shuttle abuse, hitting the net in frustration, shouting... It's a game to be enjoyed! Why so angry?

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast