User Tag List

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 375 to 391 of 464
  1. #375
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I hate how some people make fun of me for high perspiration and my need for fluids, in tournaments, i can drink up to 7 or 8 bottles of water.....

  2. #376
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    Lucky you....
    ..i believe this is the only facility where i've played that is both FREE to play and has A/C without having the draft encumbering the flight shuttle (esp. in this hot summer weather)...just too bad the other factors trump those 2 factors..

  3. #377
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where Trouble is
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    not sure if any you guys got this 'type' of people....

    i knew at least 2 ...mebbe more, can't re-call...

    we talked about work and so on, and i brought up baddie.. cos , i'm looking for extra players (previously i was the org ).....

    so,they say , "YES"... they play too... so i invited them to 'join' me..

    they turned up... then after a few sessions, i asked them, how you guys felt about tis group? you wanna be long term ?

    if yes, then , the cost will be so and so.... sharing basis n blah blah blah...

    the next thing you know .... they MIA forever....

  4. #378
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just came back from baddie and have 1 incident to share. This is pertaining my previous post on those people who simply can't take defeat graciously. Sorry as this is going to take up some place. The group I joined today wasn't my regular group as I seldom play on Thursday but upon a friend's request I obliged. I must admit their standard is below average and because of this they are prone to challenges by the neighbors. As it is, a young and arrogant pair came over and wanted a "friendly". My friend accepted the challenge and asked me to partner him. I agreed and for your info my friend can't even do a proper service kind of player... and the match ended 21-19 in favour of our opponents. I was almost exhausted covering for my friend. As I was catching my breath after the match, one of the same guy again came over and challenge me for a game of singles in a rather arrogant manner. At first I declined because I was already feeling tired but judging from the way he reacted when I said no (you are scared to play me) kind of thing I took up the challenge. As I walked into the court I told my self to play a good game and forget about the tiredness. I played ok and was leading 14-2 at one stage when fatigue begin to build up. I slowed down a lot and the game ended 21-15 in my favour. His mates were watching the game. I knew if my stamina was good enough he wouldn't have taken more than 10 points (sorry if I sounded arrogant too) from the game! I walked over to shake his hand and went to a corner to warm down. Again to my surprised, he came over again and you wouldn't believe what he said to me: Are you gonna come here next week?! Make sure you show up......! So guys you tell me what kind of player he is. I was angered by his remarks and his continuous "kiasu" behaviour that led me to arranged for a friendly with 5 tubes of shuttle as stake there and then. I told him there aren't any problem on my team and you just need to nod your head and the deal is on. He was taken aback, walk back to his mates for a brief discussion and came back telling me they need a week's time to confirmed the matter. LOL. As such he asked to see him next Thursday on the matter and I said no matter rain or shine I will see you next Thursday. As for now I am eagerly waiting for next Thursday to come and I intend to raise the stake on him once again... for real.

    P.S My apology if my behavior offended anyone.

  5. #379
    Regular Member Thom_bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL you did well

    These are arrogant guys, they aren't mature enough to understand what is gentleman playing and fair play...

  6. #380
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I believed so judging by their age. They still have a long way to go man.

  7. #381
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where Trouble is
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
    LOL. As such he asked to see him next Thursday on the matter and I said no matter rain or shine I will see you next Thursday. As for now I am eagerly waiting for next Thursday to come and I intend to raise the stake on him once again... for real.

    P.S My apology if my behavior offended anyone.
    WHACK THEM !!! ALL ON YOUR OWN, i think you can even do that !!!

    too bad i'm not near you, or else... i'll come and help you stir up more.... ( note my user-name )

  8. #382
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    WHACK THEM !!! ALL ON YOUR OWN, i think you can even do that !!!

    too bad i'm not near you, or else... i'll come and help you stir up more.... ( note my user-name )
    Ha ha if you gonna be around, i guess its going to be more than badminton games... Trouble-maker!

  9. #383
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where Trouble is
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
    Ha ha if you gonna be around, i guess its going to be more than badminton games... Trouble-maker!
    that's why i have more than 5 racquets with me all the time....

    and some 'tools' with me....

    just in case......
    Last edited by T-maker; 07-22-2010 at 01:12 PM.

  10. #384
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lucky for others that you are not a baseball player.

  11. #385
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where Trouble is
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
    Lucky for others that you are not a baseball player.
    i have kinda some 'things' SIMILAR to baseball in my car.... lol...

    only thing is, it's not made of wood... omg...

  12. #386
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    i have kinda some 'things' SIMILAR to baseball in my car.... lol...

    only thing is, it's not made of wood... omg...
    Wow!! Make sure its only for defensive purposes if not for sure you gonna end up Troubleland.)

  13. #387
    Regular Member Thom_bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
    Lucky for others that you are not a baseball player.
    Lucky for others that T-Maker's main hobby isn't hunting....

    -T-Maker_"I gat my .50 cal BMG rifle in tha trunck yeahhhh !!!"
    Last edited by Thom_bad; 07-22-2010 at 01:50 PM.

  14. #388
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where Trouble is
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
    Wow!! Make sure its only for defensive purposes if not for sure you gonna end up Troubleland.)
    too late... kinda.....already landed.... not 'The Eagle Has Landed'... T-Maker has landed.... lol...

  15. #389
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where Trouble is
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thom_bad View Post
    Lucky for others that T-Maker's main hobby isn't hunting....

    -T-Maker_"I gat my .50 cal BMG rifle in tha trunck yeahhhh !!!"
    i'm imagining if i'm able to get my hands on these kinda things...

    plenty 'kills' on my record !!!!

    ->> esp these- drivers .....,co-workers,suppliers,plenty of 'em i wanted to 'kill'..... and oh... i'm racist too !!!! lol....
    Last edited by T-maker; 07-22-2010 at 03:57 PM.

  16. #390
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
    Just came back from baddie and have 1 incident to share. This is pertaining my previous post on those people who simply can't take defeat graciously. Sorry as this is going to take up some place. The group I joined today wasn't my regular group as I seldom play on Thursday but upon a friend's request I obliged. I must admit their standard is below average and because of this they are prone to challenges by the neighbors. As it is, a young and arrogant pair came over and wanted a "friendly". My friend accepted the challenge and asked me to partner him. I agreed and for your info my friend can't even do a proper service kind of player... and the match ended 21-19 in favour of our opponents. I was almost exhausted covering for my friend. As I was catching my breath after the match, one of the same guy again came over and challenge me for a game of singles in a rather arrogant manner. At first I declined because I was already feeling tired but judging from the way he reacted when I said no (you are scared to play me) kind of thing I took up the challenge. As I walked into the court I told my self to play a good game and forget about the tiredness. I played ok and was leading 14-2 at one stage when fatigue begin to build up. I slowed down a lot and the game ended 21-15 in my favour. His mates were watching the game. I knew if my stamina was good enough he wouldn't have taken more than 10 points (sorry if I sounded arrogant too) from the game! I walked over to shake his hand and went to a corner to warm down. Again to my surprised, he came over again and you wouldn't believe what he said to me: Are you gonna come here next week?! Make sure you show up......! So guys you tell me what kind of player he is. I was angered by his remarks and his continuous "kiasu" behaviour that led me to arranged for a friendly with 5 tubes of shuttle as stake there and then. I told him there aren't any problem on my team and you just need to nod your head and the deal is on. He was taken aback, walk back to his mates for a brief discussion and came back telling me they need a week's time to confirmed the matter. LOL. As such he asked to see him next Thursday on the matter and I said no matter rain or shine I will see you next Thursday. As for now I am eagerly waiting for next Thursday to come and I intend to raise the stake on him once again... for real.

    P.S My apology if my behavior offended anyone.
    Reading this also makes my double "balls" like gonna burst...........bro....count me in and let me whack him for you................................then after that you whack him.....then after that both of us whack him....................then after that we bribe him team mates and together with them let us again whack him........and how's that for a whack you no good **%&$#@@#!&*())(*&^%%$(e=mc2DOHCV6BG66

  17. #391
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    Reading this also makes my double "balls" like gonna burst...........bro....count me in and let me whack him for you................................then after that you whack him.....then after that both of us whack him....................then after that we bribe him team mates and together with them let us again whack him........and how's that for a whack you no good **%&$#@@#!&*())(*&^%%$(e=mc2DOHCV6BG66
    If I were to let him know about this I think he must be shaking. Now I begin to pity this guy.

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTS : Badminton things for sales
    By Rongjun in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 11-23-2009, 11:24 PM
  2. Unethical things to do in badminton
    By Carbonlist in forum General Forum
    Replies: 27
    : 03-10-2009, 05:20 PM
  3. Things you like about badminton!
    By darkaznboi333 in forum General Forum
    Replies: 28
    : 11-30-2007, 08:21 PM
  4. I hate the Canadian badminton market...
    By tingc222 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 95
    : 03-13-2007, 10:57 PM
  5. Things you like about badminton!
    By shawntn in forum General Forum
    Replies: 12
    : 04-24-2004, 06:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •