User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearly, you are the one with eyes but cannot see. You stated that the date of production is on the 5th of Jan 2010 yet the pictures were taken in 2009.

050110SP means either 5th Jan 2001 or 5th Jan 2011. In both cases, the racket is definitely a fake based on reasons stated by others with eyes that can see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The member Xuyesi wrote the post on 03.07.2010, whereas the date on the photograph shows 03.06.2009.
    The member has to let us know when the racquet was bought. We should presume he wouldn't make queries on the racquet's genuineness after 1 year of purchase.
    I presume the camera time/data has not been probably updated and probably so the date of 03.06.2009 imprinted on the photograph.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roshanthomas View Post
    The member Xuyesi wrote the post on 03.07.2010, whereas the date on the photograph shows 03.06.2009.
    The member has to let us know when the racquet was bought. We should presume he wouldn't make queries on the racquet's genuineness after 1 year of purchase.
    I presume the camera time/data has not been probably updated and probably so the date of 03.06.2009 imprinted on the photograph.
    Yes I agree, my camera at the moment also shows the year 2008 instead of 2012, so it could definitely be the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So lets assume the racket was bought on 03/07/2010. The serial number on the cone still doesn't make any sense. There is no way you can buy a racket which is produced in the future.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The racket is fake for all the reasons mentioned above.

**Case Closed**

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry, this is a genuine - original one. I have a NS9900 bought from Sunrise Sports and is cent percent like what is in the photograph. Don't bother on a few clowns around this forum, who have eyes but can't see, and trying to mislead you. 050110SP - means the date of production : 5th January 2010 for Singapore. The SP symbol is there below PBSI around the picture of the shuttle.
    You clearly do not know how to read the production code on the cone. The code clearly says 05 January XXX1 (which means 2011 or 2001).

It does not matter at all when Xuyesi bought the racquet. The cone code shows an illogical production date/serial number combination for the NS9900 (when paired up with the shaft serial number, if you know how to read it). This racquet is undoubtedly fake.

It is either that you are a clown around this forum, or we can presume that you currently own more than one (or depending on how many racquets you actually own) fake Yonex racquets which you paid around USd 180-200 for each although each does not worth more than USd 30 or even less in actual material composition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The racket is fake, and it's clear that you don't really know how to identify a fake...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post
    You clearly do not know how to read the production code on the cone. The code clearly says 05 January XXX1 (which means 2011 or 2001).

It does not matter at all when Xuyesi bought the racquet. The cone code shows an illogical production date/serial number combination for the NS9900 (when paired up with the shaft serial number, if you know how to read it). This racquet is undoubtedly fake.

It is either that you are a clown around this forum, or we can presume that you currently own more than one (or depending on how many racquets you actually own) fake Yonex racquets which you paid around USd 180-200 for each although each does not worth more than USd 30 or even less in actual material composition.
    This is a post from a genuine Yonex dealer on another thread explaining the serial number on another Yonex racket listed on this forum ;

if you do not know the series number means that please do not guess randomly
    whole series number: 3004576 091112TW
    first part is racket number
    2nd part on the cone is batch number + final country code TW
    there is not any year number or month number on it

to confirm the series number that please contact YONEX branch
    TW number contact YONEX Taiwan
    http://www.yonex.com.tw/contact.asp

Thanks go to Eric who provide the info

To those members , who like insulting other members by calling them clowns , etc . Unless you have the fact and genuine source of information , please do not act like you are ''Mr. Know IT ALL'' because it is embarrassing. even so you should keep your dignity when confronting another member , not by trading insults but by reasoning.

x
    Last edited by Staiger1; 02-11-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Staiger1 View Post
    This is a post from a genuine Yonex dealer on another thread explaining the serial number on another Yonex racket listed on this forum ;

if you do not know the series number means that please do not guess randomly
    whole series number: 3004576 091112TW
    first part is racket number
    2nd part on the cone is batch number + final country code TW
    there is not any year number or month number on it

to confirm the series number that please contact YONEX branch
    TW number contact YONEX Taiwan
    http://www.yonex.com.tw/contact.asp

Thanks go to Eric who provide the info

To those members , who like insulting other members by calling them clowns , etc . Unless you have the fact and genuine source of information , please do not act like you are ''Mr. Know IT ALL'' because it is embarrassing. even so you should keep your dignity when confronting another member , not by trading insults but by reasoning.

x
    Looks like someone has lost his sense of humour? Or maybe you don't understand what sarcasm is

Tsk tsk tsk

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) to roshanthomas. unless you are the seller and try to cover your @$$, please stop posting.
    2) It is a FAKE! the grommet is not YY official grommet but no one brought it up.
    3) To Xuyesi, stop being a cheap @$$ and just buy it from legit store. There are many authorized shop in SD, LA, SJ and SF.

FYI, YY recycle the year every 10 year...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't worry, this is a genuine - original one. I have a NS9900 bought from Sunrise Sports and is cent percent like what is in the photograph. Don't bother on a few clowns around this forum, who have eyes but can't see, and trying to mislead you. 050110SP - means the date of production : 5th January 2010 for Singapore. The SP symbol is there below PBSI around the picture of the shuttle.

good job on being the "expert"

if you don't know how to read the cone code and identify fake racket, please do not post here

05 01 1 0 SP
    DD MM Y X and 2 country code

year is only represent by Y, in this case is 1
    the X is either batch or revision number and cannot be 0

ok, even without it, let's say it's 5 January 2010
    so how about the shaft serial?
    what is the shaft serial for 2010?
    you don't know? lol.. let me tell you. it is 9XXXXXX
    and what he has here? 7XXXXXX
    the shaft serial is too low for 2010 production

I might should rephrase it "PBSI logo SHOULD NOT have SP logo"
    who do you think PBSI?
    it's Indonesian badminton federation
    why they should have SP on their sticker? lol..

Moreover the serial no is etched, so you can be very sure it is genuine. The tag X-Fullerene is in the right place and the 2 knot stringing is the original one for NS 9900
    oh, are you sure?
    you don't know how fake makers learn really fast and all of their fake rackets have the shaft serials and cone code engraved
    the info you have is from5-6 years ago

meh, most of fake racket right now does not make mistake on paint job anymore
    they make mistake on cone code, shaft serials, bag, and butt cap

oh? so you are saying 4 knot stringing is wrong?
    so.. for your information, high end Yonex racket comes without string
    if you receive your racket with string (without you asked), it would be either your seller do the string job for you or your racket is fake

best luck to you if you used 5-6 years ago information..

I hope you don't have many fake rackets and pay $180-200 per racket because of your out of date and wrong information..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stand corrected, and have no qualms accepting my error of judgement. Checked my NS9900 manufactured in Aug 2010, it's got Sr. No. 9518974. My VT 80 got the Sr. no. 2379503. NS 9900 was bought from sunrise sports, while VT 80 was bought on Ebay - http://myworld.ebay.com/badmintondeals. Planning to get the Arc 8DX after a couple of months too.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I stand corrected, and have no qualms accepting my error of judgement. Checked my NS9900 manufactured in Aug 2010, it's got Sr. No. 9518974. My VT 80 got the Sr. no. 2379503. NS 9900 was bought from sunrise sports, while VT 80 was bought on Ebay - http://myworld.ebay.com/badmintondeals. Planning to get the Arc 8DX after a couple of months too.
    well, I said I hope
    good for you for not having a fake
    but you need to update your info about fake racket..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure fake ... PBSI logo wont have SP in side the logo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2