Whose It Gonna Be?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Byro-Nenium, Mar 8, 2001.

1. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    We've had some strong arguments supporting Erikson/Larsen or Limpele/Hian winning the Yonex All England.

Looks to me the've both got past their first matches rather comfortably.

I wonder how far the Olympic Champs Candra and Tony get with their new partners........

2. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    They won both their first round matches.

3. Byro-Nenium

Undergrad
    I know..... thats good!!!!!

Mag, if your reading this, you might want to check out Erikson/Larson's match against Candra/Sigit.

I'm actually impressed with Pulella Gopichand (IND) hes gotten really far already, i think Xia Xuanze will win thie time since Hendrawan, Taufik, Marleve and Ji Xinpeng are already out..... I wonder what Gade is going to do about it?......

4. May

May Guest

Gade's said that he is not too sure as to whether he can even reach the semis.

5. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    He plays Chen Yu right??? He had a pretty rough match agst Rony yesterday... sorry if I'm repeating myself but Rony rocks!!!! Yeah!!!!!

Not that Gade's no good lah... actually I hope he wins. I'm quite tired of seeing Chinese domination in virtually every event cept Men's Doubles. It takes all the fun out of watching badminton, eg. in Women's Doubles when it was always China vs China. Also I think Gade's a very nice guy.... very gracious whether he wins or loses.... I have a tendency to support ppl like that =)

6. Byro-Nenium

Undergrad
    Gade plays Mens Singles not Doubles......

I'm starting to support a little of China now and definately Indonesia. I never used to support China but i do now...... i guess people change.

7. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    Hey, there must be sth wrong with the way I express myself coz this is like the thousandth time I have been misunderstood on forums... of course I know that Gade plays in the Men's Singles.... =P

I have never been a China supporter but my parents are... that meant a great war ensued during last yr's Thomas Cup, which I won.... Hyuk Hyuk. Apart from Indonesia, I like Korea so I hope they win this yr's Sudirman Cup.