User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's gotta be one of the most eloquent and concise posts this forum has ever seen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
    Shaft stiffness is a very subjective matter. From personal experience, Yonex, Victor and Gosen seems to be "user friendly" rackets even though shaft stiffness rated as stiff/extra stiff is because the high quality materials used (H.M graphite, high grade carbon,titanium etc.) and also the technologies implied in making the rackets that resulted in a stiff but repulsive shaft. The same cannot be applied to some other racket makers in the market.

On BS11 with its aerodynamic frame design and balance point at 292mm, is considered a moderate head heavy racket. With this kind of spec generally its more suitable for doubles play which consist of plenty of drives, fast pushes and attacking nature kind of shots. For me this racket is one of the best out there that fulfills those requirements. Some may argue that its not suitable for singles game but when come to think of it, it depends on one's ability to control and make full use of the potential of the racket ultimately and not depend solely of the nature of the racket itself. I would rate the Armotecs 700 and 900 as a racket solely designed for singles but hey, when it fell into the hands of players in the caliber of Chandra Wijaya and Tony Gunawan which has fantastic wrist power..... amazing results!

With that said, a player's technique and strength are more important than anything else and also with a simple tweak on the racket set-ups (types of grip & string used) and at the correct tension, BS11 simply is an overall performance racket suitable for both singles and doubles.

Bro Aspire,

May i know how much is the price for the BS10 & BS11 at your area?? I'm in eastern side of peninsular m'sia so it should be a bit higher than at yr place (PJ i guess??).. Thanks inadvance..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got my Bravesword 10 /4u srung with yonex nano 95 26lbs. . Im very satisfied . good for drives, clears , control . its a very fast swinger very good racket !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amirru View Post
    Bro Aspire,

May i know how much is the price for the BS10 & BS11 at your area?? I'm in eastern side of peninsular m'sia so it should be a bit higher than at yr place (PJ i guess??).. Thanks inadvance..
    you can buy from online sellers which relatively has lower price
    BS10 and BS11 is around RM450 with free Victor string, grip and bag
    most of the online sellers are based at KL so do include the postage fee (most probably less than Rm10 poslaju)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    most of the online sellers are based at KL so do include the postage fee (most probably less than Rm10 poslaju)
    Do u hv any recommended online sellers?? Is it safe to courier racket coz im afraid it will damage during the delivery.. : (

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ummm.. after 'whacking' me - uncle-,non-stop..... now 'dishing' out ADVICE ?????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do u hv any recommended online sellers?? Is it safe to courier racket coz im afraid it will damage during the delivery.. : (
    sent you a PM for the contact
    Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    ummm.. after 'whacking' me - uncle-,non-stop..... now 'dishing' out ADVICE ?????
    uncle-T..PLS say the truth!! don't mislead people
    i did not have what it takes to 'whack' you
    and it's just advice on purchases
    not qualified to advice on racket choice and technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wat site is the online seller? i bought mine online too 6,655 pesos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

usually packaging is they are boxed twice to protect the racket . online sellers are ok .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by super64 View Post
    wat site is the online seller? i bought mine online too 6,655 pesos
    that is quite a good and standard price for online sellers
    6655 pesos is around 468.340 MYR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is quite a good and standard price for online sellers
    6655 pesos is around 468.340 MYR
    yes i knew i had a good deal i bought it from www.authenticbadminton.com its manila based online seller . The BS10 is not available in the Phil market i saw only BS8 w/c is arnd 8500 pesos already. i hope victor will be aggresive here .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fengwei View Post
    Right.. after breaking all my beloved original dark red Yonex Armortec 700s, I was looking for a new racket. For once deciding not to jump into the Yonex boat, due to some doubt related to their price/quality ratio and overall durabiliy, I started a seek-and-explore tour. Besides, taking into account I do NOT like the bright red 'new' AT700s and seeing the original ones are so rare to find these days, it again was a logical step to take.

Jumping from RSL (X2) to ZELM (PowerPlay 10000) to Yonex ArcSaber 10 to a range of Victors, none of them came even remotely close to the good old miraculous feel of my AT700s. NOTE: I am still planning to test the offensive line up of Li-Ning rackets, and the Kason TSF-300 series.

I myself am an offensive and tall (6'4 feet) singles player who loves to rally, has a fast pace on court, position hitter and a heavy smash player (a disturbingly amazing history with the AT700).

This week, I had the chance to test the BS 10, BS 11 and SW36 all at the same moment several times for long sessions.
    Sadly, I have to add my personal take on the head heavy issue concerning the BS 10 and BS 11:
    The BS 10 was conciderably MORE head heavy and felt definitely MORE offensive than the BS 11. After my triple sessions with all 3 rackets, the BS 10 came out most offensive. I just cannot understand how people judge this racket more head heavy and more offensive than the BS 10. I had 10 people try both rackets, and every single one found the BS 10 more offensive and head heavy than the BS 11. So unless Victor has some serious issues with their QC/fabrication process... Who knows how this can be!

The Victor Bravesword 10, utterly amazed me. It felt offensive, stiff enough, reasonably head heavy, not overly fast (not to aerodynamic) and well enough to use in both singles and doubles. I would not dare call it as offensive as the Armortec 700, but it is such an amazing piece of work. It feels like you truly have some mass in your hands, and when wielding it, it does remind me of the mass, whip-effect and power-giving capabilities of the AT700. Defense and manoeuvrability are still great!

The Victor SuperWave 36 just felt in a entire different class. It didn't feel OK! It was hugely apparent this racket simply cannot be compared to the other two. Entirely different classes! Reasonably flimsy and it felt light/breakable compared to the BS 10 and even the BS 11. It no where near reached the powerful and massive feel of the AT700. It was offensive, definitely, but the design surely made it feel lighter (more aero) and so much faster. When hitting with it, there just wasn't enough feeling of mass and power. The wielder has to be someone who likes less mass, reasonable whip and has a great swing speed.

The Victor Bravesword 11. Well, what to say. It is in the same league as the Bravesword 10, but less head heavy, bit faster, and has less the feeling of mass and power, and less whippiness. It's even more of an allround racket, great manoeuvrability than the BS 10 and an even better defense. Read my non-understanding concerning the compared offensiveness/head heaviness with the BS 10 above.

That's all I can think of right now, it's 4:30 in the morning and I'm falling from the couch. If there are questions or remarks, don't mind dropping me a line or posting.

Feng
    I have tried out BS10 3u recently, I agreed with you on the racquet performance.
    A piece of work.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11