User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Apacs Tantrum 200 vs Tantrum 300

Hi guys , there has been alot of talk about the similarity between the two rackets, therefore I decided to e-mail Apacs Canada and they replied ......

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Yes, there is a difference on T200 and T300. T300 using higher compression pressure during manufacturing. It give racket higher density and it is a bit more heavier than T200. T300 usually stay at the high side of 3U, around 88-90gm. Max tension go up to 35lb instead of 30lb. Thatís why it should not have 4U T300. [/FONT]

Hopefully this will clear everything up for all the Apacs fan out there and I will soon be getting a T300 as well which I will gladly post my review on here.

I want to thank Kam at Apacs Canada for being so helpful and for his speediness in responding enquiries , also this guy really know what he is talking about...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my tantrum 200 says max tension 35lbs not 30lbs? spoke to a friend who has one too and says it says 35lbs too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My said 35lbs too .......I am sure someone on here once said there are two generation of T200 , I guess we all have the 2nd generation , also the 2nd generation T200 also state (on the shaft) weight at 88-90g and 285+/-5mm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok fair enough

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by staiger View Post
    Hi guys , there has been alot of talk about the similarity between the two rackets, therefore I decided to e-mail Apacs Canada and they replied ......

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Yes, there is a difference on T200 and T300. T300 using higher compression pressure during manufacturing. It give racket higher density and it is a bit more heavier than T200. T300 usually stay at the high side of 3U, around 88-90gm. Max tension go up to 35lb instead of 30lb. Thatís why it should not have 4U T300. [/FONT]

Hopefully this will clear everything up for all the Apacs fan out there and I will soon be getting a T300 as well which I will gladly post my review on here.

I want to thank Kam at Apacs Canada for being so helpful and for his speediness in responding enquiries , also this guy really know what he is talking about...
    Having such a difference will not be realize...maybe not at all when you are using both T200 and T300 in a double blind test.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's why I did not try the T200/300, because they sold out of the T200 and the T300 is too heavy for my style.

2-3g heavier is a huge difference especially affecting manerverability for doubles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by staiger View Post

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Yes, there is a difference on T200 and T300. T300 using higher compression pressure during manufacturing. It give racket higher density and it is a bit more heavier than T200. T300 usually stay at the high side of 3U, around 88-90gm. Max tension go up to 35lb instead of 30lb. That’s why it should not have 4U T300. [/FONT]

hi pal,
    thank for your kind sharing...great information
    can help to ask the diff between lethal 70 and lethal 90 ...
    these both were an exposive racket too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So do anyone tried both? Worth to get which one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    hi pal,
    thank for your kind sharing...great information
    can help to ask the diff between lethal 70 and lethal 90 ...
    these both were an exposive racket too
    the biggest difference should be the aerodynamic frame on L90 combined with lower BP compared to L70

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone sell their tantrum 300 to me? in singapore message me at 92702072 ty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qweasdzxc123 View Post
    anyone sell their tantrum 300 to me? in singapore message me at 92702072 ty
    Hi there,

I recently bought a brand new Apacs Tantrum 300 from Queensway Shopping centre for $105 inc BG66 strings. I suspect that they put the wrong label on the racket, as from the other shops, they were around $150. Oh well, my gain, but yes it's avaliable there.