User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    775
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Apacs Tantrum 200 vs Tantrum 300

    Hi guys , there has been alot of talk about the similarity between the two rackets, therefore I decided to e-mail Apacs Canada and they replied ......

    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Yes, there is a difference on T200 and T300. T300 using higher compression pressure during manufacturing. It give racket higher density and it is a bit more heavier than T200. T300 usually stay at the high side of 3U, around 88-90gm. Max tension go up to 35lb instead of 30lb. Thatís why it should not have 4U T300. [/FONT]

    Hopefully this will clear everything up for all the Apacs fan out there and I will soon be getting a T300 as well which I will gladly post my review on here.

    I want to thank Kam at Apacs Canada for being so helpful and for his speediness in responding enquiries , also this guy really know what he is talking about...

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    england, london
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    my tantrum 200 says max tension 35lbs not 30lbs? spoke to a friend who has one too and says it says 35lbs too.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    775
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My said 35lbs too .......I am sure someone on here once said there are two generation of T200 , I guess we all have the 2nd generation , also the 2nd generation T200 also state (on the shaft) weight at 88-90g and 285+/-5mm

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    england, london
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok fair enough

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by staiger View Post
    Hi guys , there has been alot of talk about the similarity between the two rackets, therefore I decided to e-mail Apacs Canada and they replied ......

    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Yes, there is a difference on T200 and T300. T300 using higher compression pressure during manufacturing. It give racket higher density and it is a bit more heavier than T200. T300 usually stay at the high side of 3U, around 88-90gm. Max tension go up to 35lb instead of 30lb. Thatís why it should not have 4U T300. [/FONT]

    Hopefully this will clear everything up for all the Apacs fan out there and I will soon be getting a T300 as well which I will gladly post my review on here.

    I want to thank Kam at Apacs Canada for being so helpful and for his speediness in responding enquiries , also this guy really know what he is talking about...
    Having such a difference will not be realize...maybe not at all when you are using both T200 and T300 in a double blind test.

  6. #6
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,056
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's why I did not try the T200/300, because they sold out of the T200 and the T300 is too heavy for my style.

    2-3g heavier is a huge difference especially affecting manerverability for doubles.

  7. #7
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by staiger View Post
    Hi guys , there has been alot of talk about the similarity between the two rackets, therefore I decided to e-mail Apacs Canada and they replied ......

    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Yes, there is a difference on T200 and T300. T300 using higher compression pressure during manufacturing. It give racket higher density and it is a bit more heavier than T200. T300 usually stay at the high side of 3U, around 88-90gm. Max tension go up to 35lb instead of 30lb. That’s why it should not have 4U T300. [/FONT]



    Hopefully this will clear everything up for all the Apacs fan out there and I will soon be getting a T300 as well which I will gladly post my review on here.

    I want to thank Kam at Apacs Canada for being so helpful and for his speediness in responding enquiries , also this guy really know what he is talking about...
    hi pal,
    thank for your kind sharing...great information
    can help to ask the diff between lethal 70 and lethal 90 ...
    these both were an exposive racket too

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So do anyone tried both? Worth to get which one?

  9. #9
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,022
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    hi pal,
    thank for your kind sharing...great information
    can help to ask the diff between lethal 70 and lethal 90 ...
    these both were an exposive racket too
    the biggest difference should be the aerodynamic frame on L90 combined with lower BP compared to L70

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone sell their tantrum 300 to me? in singapore message me at 92702072 ty

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qweasdzxc123 View Post
    anyone sell their tantrum 300 to me? in singapore message me at 92702072 ty
    Hi there,

    I recently bought a brand new Apacs Tantrum 300 from Queensway Shopping centre for $105 inc BG66 strings. I suspect that they put the wrong label on the racket, as from the other shops, they were around $150. Oh well, my gain, but yes it's avaliable there.

Similar Threads

  1. APACS Tantrum 200 vs APACS Lethal 60 : A Quick Review
    By shooting stroke in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 05-14-2014, 10:44 AM
  2. FT: My APACS Lethal 70 or Thunderbolt II for your APACS Tantrum 200 or YONEX Ti 10
    By cylife in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 10-28-2011, 08:28 PM
  3. FS: Apacs Tantrum Shot 989 Ashaway Micro Power @ 28lbs + APACS BAG + x2 Grips UK ONLY £30
    By burr_ger in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 07-06-2011, 04:52 PM
  4. FS: Brand new apacs Nano 9900 power and Apacs tantrum 969
    By freehaven in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 03-29-2011, 10:43 AM
  5. FS: Going Away Sale: Yonex Arc Z, Apacs Tantrum 200, Apacs Nano 900 Power, Zelm Racket Ba
    By adonis in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 10
    : 08-27-2010, 12:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •