WTS: Some Strings

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Mwesty, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Mwesty

Mwesty Regular Member

Hi

I'm having a bit of a clear out of strings/reels I have either too many of or just not using enough to keep. I usually buy tons of strings in bulk at the start of each month and almost always end up buying stuff I already have by mistake. All the prices are much less than what I paid for them. We'll split the postage if thats ok. I prefer a Bank Transfer to avoid the Paypal fees if possible.

1x Ashaway Zymax 0.67 (White) Reel: £45

1x Ashaway Zymax 0.70 (White) Reel: £45

1x Yonex BG68Ti Reel: £45

1x Ashaway Zymax 0.67 (White) Set: £3

1x Ashaway Supernick XL Pro Reel: £55 (Squash)

x4 Ashaway Powernick (Ice Blue) Set: £6.50 (Squash)

2. Mwesty

Mwesty Regular Member

I forgot to mention, all the strings are unused. All the individual sets are in the sealed packaging still.

3. Mwesty

Mwesty Regular Member

I'll do the two Zymax reels together as a package for £80, a saving of £10 if anyone wants them. You won't get them cheaper anywhere, even from Ashaway direct. Likewise with the BG68Ti, £45 is as cheap as it gets.

4. dorysan

dorysan Regular Member

how much for shipping to israel of 1 reel?

5. Mwesty

Mwesty Regular Member

Hi, I'm at work at the moment so can't check. Best thing to do if you want an estimate is goto the Royal Mail website and get a quote on there.

It'll be in a jiffy bag and we'll need tracking. At a guess, it'll probably be about £7, therefore £3.50 each.

6. Mwesty

Mwesty Regular Member

The Zymax 67 has now sold (subject to payment)..

I still have the following if anyone is interested...

1x Ashaway Zymax 0.70 (White) Reel: £45 (FREE Postage UK, +£5 Europe, +£10 International)

1x Yonex BG68Ti Reel: £45 (FREE Postage UK, +£5 Europe, +£10 International)

1x Ashaway Zymax 0.67 (White) Set: £3 (FREE Postage UK, +£2 Europe, +£5 International)

1x Ashaway Supernick XL Pro Reel: £55 (Squash) (FREE Postage UK, +£5 Europe, +£10 International)

x4 Ashaway Powernick (Ice Blue) Set: £6.50 (Squash) (FREE Postage UK, +£4 Europe, +£7 International)