my partner is ARROGANT player...

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by porroy, Mar 15, 2010.

1. porroy

porroy Regular Member

technical
    Have you felt you become arrogant for your partner??
    Does it help you win the game??
    Do you take it personally??
    Does it offended you??
    How would you react to a partner who is arrogant??? or even an opponent??
    Does it lead to a physical incident??

Share your thoughts....:D

2. flyingfox

flyingfox Regular Member

I feel I could be the arrogant one sometimes :eek:. Not because I want to win the game, is just frustrated when my partner make the repeated stupid errors :(. Hopefully my partner dont take it personally :p and usually I will apologize if I feel my partner get offended ;).

However, if my partner is an arrogant one :eek:, haha, I will then try to end the game as fast as I can :cool: and avoid to partner with him anymore :rolleyes: .

By the way, I would say it is always fun and interesting to challenge an arrogant opponent. :D :D :D

3. druss

druss Regular Member

I don't really think i'm arrogant but I am loud. Just part of my personality I guess. Can't keep my mouth shut unless I'm playing in a tourny.

4. adidascanada

adidascanada Regular Member

I may or may not help you. If I'm playing someone who is behaving like a jerk, I'm certainly more motivated to beat this person but that is just me. I think the personality of the opponent(s) really dictates whether this works out in your favour or against you.

5. lukasek97

lukasek97 Regular Member

Same as me

6. chrisnchips

chrisnchips Regular Member

Student
    haha, if my partner is scoring points or helping me score points... i may not care as much if he/she is arrogant.

i don't think i'm arrogant, tho i may get into the game, even if it's just for fun... and may look mad. but i don't blame anyone but myself. if it is my partner's mistake... i don't make a big thing out of it, just encourage them to keep trying hard or positive advice to keep the game going.

if opponents are arrogant... depends not on their level of play.. but whether we're winning/scoring points or not.

Scoring points or beating arrogant opponents just makes my day :D

7. kylekalkanov

kylekalkanov New Member

Project Manager
    sometimes i can be arrogant to my partner mostly because either he make same mistake or just dang too lazy to move..but than since we are in the same side, the arrogant thing will go away when we communicate. i think that the best part..hehehe

as for the arrogant opponent - it just motivate me to win against them...totally agreed with chrisnchips..quote "beating arrogant oppnents just makes my day.."