Where to get badminton shoes in Singapore? Specifically Mizuno or Yonex SHB series?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by jasonqxx, Dec 18, 2002.

1. jasonqxx

jasonqxx New Member

IT Professional
    Hi,
    Do any of the Singapore BC'ers here know where to get Mizuno court shoes or the SHB series of Yonex shoes? So far i've only seen the AR series of Yonex shoes in Sportslink and other shops but not the SHB series of shoes as shown in the Yonex catalog - Japan website. What other brands would you guys recommend?

At the moment i'm wearing a pair of Yonex AR?? shoes, it is starting to wear out really fast and doesn't give very good support as i always feel pain in my feet and ankles after every session, for your info, i play recreationally at a beginners level with my friends three times a week for three hours each session.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Jason

2. atj_w

atj_w Regular Member

Level one Bras Basah, both YY 'SHB' & Mizuno shoes. Not music room, the other one.

3. jasonqxx

jasonqxx New Member

IT Professional
    Thanks...will go check it out this weekend.

4. modious

modious Regular Member

Yeap, but they've only 3 SHB models if I'm not mistaken. SHB 90EX, SHB 92EX and SHB 95EX. They're slightly different from the Japan Catalogue models. You can't find models (or similar Export (EX) models) such as SHB 88, SHB 95LOW and SHB 95MID..... or the newer ones such as the SHB 76WM or the SHB 89M.

I'm not too sure about Mizunos but they're not the higher end Japan models so I'm not very interested in getting them. I'll be importing Mizuno's Wave Smash SK in the near future. Might import an Asics model as well.

5. jasonqxx

jasonqxx New Member

IT Professional
    Thanks, will still go and have a look. But i might ask a friend who lives in Japan and comes back once in a while to get the japanese models for me instead. The next time my friend is coming back is in end January. Anybody want anything from there? Or i might just ask him to send it over by post.

6. fengtai42

fengtai42 Regular Member

btw how much they selling the shoes at bras brash for the 3 SHB models?