User Tag List

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 205 to 221 of 575

Thread: BAM news

  1. #205
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,844
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Perhaps we request BAM website to have a forum set up for us to voice our opinions?

    Quote Originally Posted by pajrul View Post
    i am with everybody else.. i dont like the fact that the fuzzy pair is being favored over other seemingly better pair. if they still get chosen and still keep losing.. i wonder if bam can be held accountable for their choice. and answer to fans...
    .
    Wonder if BAM website can have a forum set up for us to voice our opinions?
    .

  2. #206
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Wonder if BAM website can have a forum set up for us to voice our opinions?
    .
    hmm
    u can try to look at their website
    see the photo/icon they use on the top of the screen
    the photo is from how many years ago???

    a forum?
    this should be under joke thread in chit chat section

  3. #207
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,743
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Wonder if BAM website can have a forum set up for us to voice our opinions?
    .
    it will be good for all involved in badminton but i doubt they will obliged.

    it gives them more headache and more expenses...

  4. #208
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    yeah
    they beat koo/tan
    yeah
    when is the last time?

    they didnt win any matches in 2010!
    Got win la... Only in Malaysia, no international wins though. And as for beating Koo/Tan, last year's SSMF. But, it is the voice of many that it was a given order to KKK/TBH to lose as KKK/TBH never bothered to try winning. But the BAM still can use that as an excuse, although I find it inexcusable!

  5. #209
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,527
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Got win la... Only in Malaysia, no international wins though. And as for beating Koo/Tan, last year's SSMF. But, it is the voice of many that it was a given order to KKK/TBH to lose as KKK/TBH never bothered to try winning. But the BAM still can use that as an excuse, although I find it inexcusable!
    Given an order to lose, are you serious in what you are saying here? I think this is like committing hari-kiri as it implies that both KKK/TBH were only too happy to go along with that big con game to fool everyone. Are you saying that KKK/TBH are cheats who have no self respect but to follow the orders from the top? Now, now, how would this affect the team's morale? Anyone can see that this order to lose, I think this claim of yours borders on rumour mongering.

  6. #210
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Got win la... Only in Malaysia, no international wins though. And as for beating Koo/Tan, last year's SSMF. But, it is the voice of many that it was a given order to KKK/TBH to lose as KKK/TBH never bothered to try winning. But the BAM still can use that as an excuse, although I find it inexcusable!
    huh?
    please tell me
    who they beat?
    limsy/keonloh?
    or nokh88/rawtiger?
    they lost in malaysia open
    they lost in swiss open
    they lost in all their thomas cup matches
    they lost in even a simulation match

    tell me
    when,where,who,how they win a match between 2010/1/1 to 2010/6/4?

    Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    Given an order to lose, are you serious in what you are saying here? I think this is like committing hari-kiri as it implies that both KKK/TBH were only too happy to go along with that big con game to fool everyone. Are you saying that KKK/TBH are cheats who have no self respect but to follow the orders from the top? Now, now, how would this affect the team's morale? Anyone can see that this order to lose, I think this claim of yours borders on rumour mongering.
    sound like pemuda who always questioning those insider info
    haha
    yeah
    u can keep living in ur own utopia
    imagine everything is nice
    wonderful
    peace
    harmony
    thinking positive always good to keep ur body,mind and soul away from illness

  7. #211
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,527
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sigh, when I ask why I am led on to a wild goose chase on a thousand and one directions that are foggy and diffused. That is the beauty of words for unlike the sciences and mathematics words can mean many and different things to many people. The challenge is to pick yourself through the fog and not be lost in it.

  8. #212
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,527
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Wonder if BAM website can have a forum set up for us to voice our opinions?
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    hmm
    u can try to look at their website
    see the photo/icon they use on the top of the screen
    the photo is from how many years ago???

    a forum?
    this should be under joke thread in chit chat section
    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    it will be good for all involved in badminton but i doubt they will obliged.

    it gives them more headache and more expenses...
    Well this is an interesting and legimate question. Let us hear what everyone has to say. I will hold on to my own opinions until there is sufficient input from a broad segment of the readers. The reason is to listen first although I have very strong opinions on this topic.
    This is one topic that requires a little more thought as it is more complex than we think.

  9. #213
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    huh?
    please tell me
    who they beat?
    limsy/keonloh?
    or nokh88/rawtiger?
    they lost in malaysia open
    they lost in swiss open
    they lost in all their thomas cup matches
    they lost in even a simulation match

    tell me
    when,where,who,how they win a match between 2010/1/1 to 2010/6/4?
    Malaysia National Grand Prix Finals... I assume they won a few matches to reach SF and lose to Choong/Lee Calm down...

  10. #214
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Malaysia National Grand Prix Finals... I assume they won a few matches to reach SF and lose to Choong/Lee Calm down...
    bila punya hal?
    any link?
    hehe

  11. #215
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    bila punya hal?
    any link?
    hehe
    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...626&d=20100205
    the duo beat Chan Chong Ming & Chew Choon Eng and Cheah/Chow THIS YEAR.

    I'm surprised you forgot?

  12. #216
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,981
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...626&d=20100205
    the duo beat Chan Chong Ming & Chew Choon Eng and Cheah/Chow THIS YEAR.

    I'm surprised you forgot?
    amazing... they can beat 18-21 21-17 21-15 No.1handicapped player cheah like how in 3sets... UNBELIEVABLE...

  13. #217
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    amazing... they can beat 18-21 21-17 21-15 No.1handicapped player cheah like how in 3sets... UNBELIEVABLE...
    Their form has hit rock bottom right after the Super Series Masters Finals last year.

  14. #218
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...626&d=20100205
    the duo beat Chan Chong Ming & Chew Choon Eng and Cheah/Chow THIS YEAR.

    I'm surprised you forgot?
    oh i see
    i said before they are lukcy to be in this group
    hehe

  15. #219
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    oh i see
    i said before they are lukcy to be in this group
    hehe
    If they join the group of death and replace Ow/Chooi (Mak/Tan, Chan/Lim and Choong/Lee) then maybe they will really be winless this year!

  16. #220
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    If they join the group of death and replace Ow/Chooi (Mak/Tan, Chan/Lim and Choong/Lee) then maybe they will really be winless this year!
    shhhhh
    dont say the fact out
    ops
    i mean joke

  17. #221
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Saturday June 5, 2010
    Chin Chai replaces sacked Ganga as honorary BAM secretary
    By SHAMSHUL FITRI
    SHAH ALAM: The Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) have named Ng Chin Chai as their new honorary secretary.

    The 47-year-old Negri Sembilan BA (NSBA) secretary was picked to fill the void left by the sacked P. Ganga Rao at the BAM’s council meeting here yesterday.

    BAM president Datuk Mohd Nadzmi Salleh had the prerogative to make the appointment but he preferred to let the council make the decision.

    “He’s an old face in the association and he fits the bill. But I brought his name up to the council for them to decide,” said Nadzmi.

    “Chin Chai is more than capable of taking over the post and this is part of the major restructuring we are going through in the association.”

    Chin Chai, a lawyer by profession, has been in the badminton fraternity since joining as a back-up player in the 80s.

    He has been involved in coaching players in Negri since 1988 and the head of coaching of the NSBA since 2006.

    Meanwhile, Nadzmi hinted that he might reinstate the post of assistant secretary as Chin Chai will be working on voluntary basis and will not be on BAM’s payroll, unlike Ganga.

    “Maybe, we’ll need to find an assistant because he will not be able to do everything on his own,” said Nadzmi.

    Coincidentally, Chin Chai was the last person to hold the post of assistant secretary when he assisted Datuk Punch Gunalan in 1994-96.

    For Chin Chai, his appointment as secretary was more of a calling for him to serve the country.

    “Badminton is my passion and I don’t feel any pressure when offered the post. I even think of it as national service to lift the country’s standard of badminton to a higher level,” said Chin Chai.

    Nadzmi also said that he had found a suitable candidate for the post of high performance manager.

    The candidate, he said, was someone from outside BAM but who had experience being a player.

    He said the manager would be responsible for monitoring coaches and the progress of the players in the national squad.

    “I have somebody in mind and I have spoken to him about this. However, he has yet to respond,” said Nadzmi, who added that ideally the candidate should be a former player.

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. bao bao some news pic
    By emms626 in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 42
    : 10-02-2006, 09:24 AM
  2. Bad News....!!????
    By Gre8Deal in forum Market Place
    Replies: 2
    : 02-07-2006, 03:49 AM
  3. news
    By Chesire Cat in forum Chinese Taipei Open / Hong Kong Open / Indonesia Open 2004
    Replies: 15
    : 11-23-2004, 12:16 AM
  4. NEWS: BG-80 is OUT in TW
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 0
    : 03-10-2004, 06:35 AM
  5. Good news and Bad news
    By bluejeff in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 6
    : 03-02-2004, 08:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •