I need a replacement for my broken Carlton Airblade 800

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by boyimace, Mar 19, 2010.

1. boyimace

boyimace Regular Member

Hi people,

I'm looking for some help from you knowledgeable guys and girls on here, I have a Carlton Airblade 800 which I bought some years ago and have learnt to play with very well, I bought another Carlton - Fireblade Iso Tour, but had so many problems with it (using and hardware) and couldn't get used to it at all, so that's basically binned.

I need a racket that basically enhances on what I had with my Airblade 800, unfortunately I can't seem to find the specs on it anywhere, so my question as above is what and where should I get a new racket asap!
    (also if someone can find the specs of my Airblade 800, that would be great knowing what I've been playing with the past few years)

I've a budget of around £40 (which I know is tight) but there are plenty of sale rackets approx that price and brand is not important

Thanks in advance

Jason

2. boyimace

boyimace Regular Member

Alright I've done some searching and found the following:

SOTX Jedi or Superfighter series
    APACS Fusion Hotshots Series

Anyone play with Head? Namely the Npower Ti200 or Metallix Protour?

Cheers

3. boyimace

boyimace Regular Member

Alright, I got plumped for the Head Npower Ti200, couldn't wait for delivery as I have a game on Monday! I'll try and post a review when after I play with it a few games.