Results 222 to 233 of 233
03-20-2010, 07:46 PM #222
03-20-2010, 08:39 PM #223
Just dont be contented with GP and SS only, more over this SS they only have to face one established pair like Boe/Mogensen the rest are all considered junior pairs from Den and Kor........good if the win but considered failure if they cant make it........
03-20-2010, 09:39 PM #224
03-20-2010, 10:46 PM #225
How come practically all live tournament day threads are becoming threads to discuss Malaysian players' performances and/or perceived lack of achievement in other tournaments? Surely this could be more accommodated by the professional players' personal threads.
Why not for this particular thread, just stick to the performance of the day? Regardless whether this tournament is considered major event or not.
03-20-2010, 11:51 PM #226
This is really Danes' very bad day.
They managed to send 3 teams to SF (MD, MS, XD). All of them lost in
front of their main fans (most of Europeans, as Europeans' last hopes).
Well, that also make the finals less interesting, except MD maybe.
Coz the others (MS, XD) are 1-country matches (All Chinese final for MS,
All Korean final for XD).
03-21-2010, 12:25 AM #227
03-21-2010, 12:35 AM #228
All Chinese players except for LD and WSX play like cyborgs. LD used to be a cyborg, but then gained a heart.
03-21-2010, 01:02 AM #229
".....Great relief with the Malaysians and even more great frustration wit the Danes... Especially Mathias Boe, who threw his racket high in the air - direction: the audience, only just missed a sponsored car on display...." Anyone has a video of this?..
03-21-2010, 04:17 AM #230
03-21-2010, 04:33 AM #231
- Peter Gade's loss to CL just makes me wonder even more on why Lin Dan lost rather easily to him in straight games??..hmmm..
- The JPN WD pair proved, once again, their mantra: if you wanna beat us, then you better be ready to play 3 hard, grueling, body-aching games..
1. M'sian players are great players!
2. There are many die-hard M'sian BCers. As a matter of fact, their number probably outnumbers any other BC followers.
3. M'sian BCers just can't get enough and love to comment on their players. No matter what their results are.
4. There are still M'sian players playing in this tourney.
5. Sure. The M'sian professional players sub-forum will also be filled with the many accolades, praises and yes, criticisms. As a matter of fact, after the Swiss Open SS is done and dusted with, that M'sian professional players sub-forum will have even more noise.
"Following the passing of the Safe Port Act, bet365 have decided to no longer accept customers who are resident in the United States of America.
Over 96% of bet365’s business is from customers outside of the US and, as such, the decision will not have a material impact on the group’s financial performance or continued growth. However, bet365 regret any inconvenience that this decision may cause and strongly retain the view that proper regulation rather than prohibition is the right way forward in respect of the gambling industry."
Last edited by ctjcad; 03-21-2010 at 04:36 AM.
03-23-2010, 09:54 AM #232
03-23-2010, 10:07 AM #233
Photos of Swiss Open Semifinals
By extremenanopowe in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010Replies: 4: 03-24-2010, 05:29 PM
By Thom_bad in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010Replies: 265: 03-24-2010, 05:28 PM
By extremenanopowe in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010Replies: 331: 03-19-2010, 06:20 PM
By extremenanopowe in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010Replies: 388: 03-19-2010, 11:09 AM
By extremenanopowe in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010Replies: 218: 03-17-2010, 11:07 PM