User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by volcom View Post
    wtf is with the commotion?

CL style is robotic just like CJ, but somehow more raw and more toleraborg than Cyborg Chen Jin v2.12
    that's what people say about LD from his early days too. In this case tho, i doubt CL will transform into a LD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong wrap things up in straight-sets.

Sadly though, even if they manage to their title tomorrow, the critics will only say that the Swiss SS title doesn't even matter at all as they have won it two times already What matters more would be the disappointing first-round exit at the All-England.
    Yes, exactly........they shd try to make a break thru......like retain AE, AG and go for the majors..............hehehehe

Just dont be contented with GP and SS only, more over this SS they only have to face one established pair like Boe/Mogensen the rest are all considered junior pairs from Den and Kor........good if the win but considered failure if they cant make it........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Yes, exactly........they shd try to make a break thru......like retain AE, AG and go for the majors..............hehehehe

Just dont be contented with GP and SS only, more over this SS they only have to face one established pair like Boe/Mogensen the rest are all considered junior pairs from Den and Kor........good if the win but considered failure if they cant make it........
    This again I think KKK/TBH is getting too little credit for what they are doing. Boe/Mogensen ain't no easy pair to beat, in my opinion. They have already won AE once, in 2007. What they have to aim for is the WC.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How come practically all live tournament day threads are becoming threads to discuss Malaysian players' performances and/or perceived lack of achievement in other tournaments? Surely this could be more accommodated by the professional players' personal threads.

Why not for this particular thread, just stick to the performance of the day? Regardless whether this tournament is considered major event or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is really Danes' very bad day.

They managed to send 3 teams to SF (MD, MS, XD). All of them lost in

front of their main fans (most of Europeans, as Europeans' last hopes).

Well, that also make the finals less interesting, except MD maybe.

Coz the others (MS, XD) are 1-country matches (All Chinese final for MS,

All Korean final for XD).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    This again I think KKK/TBH is getting too little credit for what they are doing. Boe/Mogensen ain't no easy pair to beat, in my opinion. They have already won AE once, in 2007. What they have to aim for is the WC.
    Quote Originally Posted by abedeng View Post
    How come practically all live tournament day threads are becoming threads to discuss Malaysian players' performances and/or perceived lack of achievement in other tournaments? Surely this could be more accommodated by the professional players' personal threads.

Why not for this particular thread, just stick to the performance of the day? Regardless whether this tournament is considered major event or not.
    I agree with both of you...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All Chinese players except for LD and WSX play like cyborgs. LD used to be a cyborg, but then gained a heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

".....Great relief with the Malaysians and even more great frustration wit the Danes... Especially Mathias Boe, who threw his racket high in the air - direction: the audience, only just missed a sponsored car on display...." Anyone has a video of this?..

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post

lol
    just get used to it as there is always some extremist here

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong wrap things up in straight-sets.

Sadly though, even if they manage to their title tomorrow, the critics will only say that the Swiss SS title doesn't even matter at all as they have won it two times already What matters more would be the disappointing first-round exit at the All-England.

hehe
    badmania
    u have such a brilliant brain to get know what prof.j would say
    and i know that too and i said so before they advance to final

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Peter Gade's loss to CL just makes me wonder even more on why Lin Dan lost rather easily to him in straight games??..hmmm..
    - The JPN WD pair proved, once again, their mantra: if you wanna beat us, then you better be ready to play 3 hard, grueling, body-aching games..

..because:
    1. M'sian players are great players!
    2. There are many die-hard M'sian BCers. As a matter of fact, their number probably outnumbers any other BC followers.
    3. M'sian BCers just can't get enough and love to comment on their players. No matter what their results are.
    4. There are still M'sian players playing in this tourney.
    5. Sure. The M'sian professional players sub-forum will also be filled with the many accolades, praises and yes, criticisms. As a matter of fact, after the Swiss Open SS is done and dusted with, that M'sian professional players sub-forum will have even more noise.
    Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    I can't see on bet365.com. I signed up and clicked on the match live stream link but got some popup with a football image on it ( one inter milan player ).
    Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    I just found out the stream works everywhere except the USA (where I am :-( ).
    ..bet365.com is not allowed in the U.S. because of federal law (Safe Port Act):
    http://www.free-news-release.com/Saf...ail_15907.html

"Following the passing of the Safe Port Act, bet365 have decided to no longer accept customers who are resident in the United States of America.

Over 96% of bet365’s business is from customers outside of the US and, as such, the decision will not have a material impact on the group’s financial performance or continued growth. However, bet365 regret any inconvenience that this decision may cause and strongly retain the view that proper regulation rather than prohibition is the right way forward in respect of the gambling industry."
    Last edited by ctjcad; 03-21-2010 at 03:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photos of Swiss Open Semifinals

flickr.com/photos/popeyee/sets/72157623551558675/

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14