User Tag List

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Victor (Asia)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently i am using 2 rackets for playing : Brave sword 9 and N90.. Both racket has their own strength,, for defensive purpose, i believe its better as its a bit lighter and more flexible than N90..For net , tapping and drive shot also B.S 9 better than N90. But for smashing its slightly better than B.S 9 , if u are more of a base line smashing player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I concur with all you say. I think you should look for a all round racket instead of just concentrating on big smash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mb918 View Post
    To Huangxl, Chann and Paul: (and other Victor rackets experts)

Wow! You guys know the rackets quite well, I am thinking of getting brave sword 168 or Artery Tec 95 power to use as spare racket, (I am using Armotec 900 T now and able to use it quite well in all areas!)

But I am getting Brave Sword 168 or Artery Tec 95 power (because of budget).
    (never use Victor racket before!)

I want to able to kill at front court and smash hard, and also able to deflect the smash and push to open court.
    Which of the above is better for me?

I also have Armotec 600, also loving it, because head heavy and control is amazing, but the only problem is not stiff enough to strike fear into opponent's face when smashing.

Please tell me which of Brave Sword 168 (new technology) or Artery Tec 95 power should I pick up?
    Thanks in advance guys!
    Artery Tec 95 Power does have powerful smash, but do take note that it is quite head heavy to use, even for its 4U version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly , i'm not very good at all this equipment stuff i just know which is more flexi/stiff and headheavy(balance) thats all.

i've seen people using n90 like an all rounder racket and telling me the bs09 is too weak. i've also seen people who tell me n90 is too stiff and heavy and bs09 is better in all expects providing them with more power.

the point is , you need skill and strenght to be able to flex your stiff racquet and use its head heaviness fully. I learnt it the hardway , reading all the reviews online doesn't help much really , go try the racquets yourself if you have a chance because nobody knows how you really play and what your skill level and strenght is at.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what recommendations would you give to a male player that plays more of the controlling during rallies and only smash when the chance of winning the point is higher???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might as well get bs11 or bs09, more friendly and easier to move around with. As everything is good just that power is not as good as sw35. Since you only smash when the chance is higher, you don need a powerful racket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Alana07, Chann, Huangxl:

Thanks for all your input.
    I always use stiff and head heavy rackets. and I have strength and can smash properly with Armotec 900 Technique, but dislike AT-700 old model, as it is not good for defensive play and reflection of shufflecocks and smash return is no good.

Thanks for feedback for Artery Tec 95 power...
    (Is Artery Tec 95 power stiffer than AT900 Power or AT700, head heavy I can stand, but if it is stiffer than AT-900 power and AT-700? I may as well buy the Brave Sword 168)

If I can hear from any of you again soon, that would be very nice!

But what about Brave Swords 168, as it is new model, I want to find out the weakness of using that one before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not try bravesword 168, but i did take a look. If you ask me the most significant is the frame profile. BS 10 or 11 is more aero dynamic. Based on what you say, i rec you take a look at BS 11 and SW35. If you can handle the stiffness take the SW35, but if you prefer something that is powerful yet does not sacrifice too much on defend. Try BS11. BS10 is a good choice also but you have to be able to handle the racket. Stiffness, head heaviness is all relative as not 2 racket feel the same. So best bet is to try it or if you know what kind of racket u like. It will be easier to narrow ur choices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangxl View Post
    I did not try bravesword 168, but i did take a look. If you ask me the most significant is the frame profile. BS 10 or 11 is more aero dynamic. Based on what you say, i rec you take a look at BS 11 and SW35. If you can handle the stiffness take the SW35, but if you prefer something that is powerful yet does not sacrifice too much on defend. Try BS11. BS10 is a good choice also but you have to be able to handle the racket. Stiffness, head heaviness is all relative as not 2 racket feel the same. So best bet is to try it or if you know what kind of racket u like. It will be easier to narrow ur choices.
    As my budget is limited at this time, I am narrowing it down to Brave Sword 168 or Artery Tec 95 power.

I know Artery Tec 95 power is more head heavy and stiffer, but I also do a lot of deflection shot just to make other run like hell. As I am mainly attracted by the new technology of Brave Sword series, but can't afford to buy BS-10 or BS-11... as I don't want to just smash smash smash, one soft deflection would have win the point.

Anyhow, your input is priceless...thx!
    If you or anyone of Victor expert can reply me soon, that will be nice, as I might pick up the racket tomorrow.

take care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how much was selling for BS10 or BS11 in malaysia now? anyone knew and can share?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As my budget is limited at this time, I am narrowing it down to Brave Sword 168 or Artery Tec 95 power.

I know Artery Tec 95 power is more head heavy and stiffer, but I also do a lot of deflection shot just to make other run like hell. As I am mainly attracted by the new technology of Brave Sword series, but can't afford to buy BS-10 or BS-11... as I don't want to just smash smash smash, one soft deflection would have win the point.

Anyhow, your input is priceless...thx!
    If you or anyone of Victor expert can reply me soon, that will be nice, as I might pick up the racket tomorrow.

take care!
    if you're going to the shop, why not pick up the rackets and have a feel of the shaft stiffness? you can try go to e78 shop in san po kong, very good pricing on the stuffs there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    if you're going to the shop, why not pick up the rackets and have a feel of the shaft stiffness? you can try go to e78 shop in san po kong, very good pricing on the stuffs there.
    Ha Ha, what is the chance of that?
    I know the owner of e78 shop for many years, and I have already picked up the racket Brave Sword 168 from them, and strung it with Ti-68 22 lbs.

1st feeling is the shaft is stiffer than my Armotec 900 technique, which is good, I will test it out on Friday, and let you know the results.

take care

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha Ha, what is the chance of that?
    I know the owner of e78 shop for many years, and I have already picked up the racket Brave Sword 168 from them, and strung it with Ti-68 22 lbs.

1st feeling is the shaft is stiffer than my Armotec 900 technique, which is good, I will test it out on Friday, and let you know the results.

take care
    haha....enjoy your new sword then.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attention Victor fans here : Chris Ang mo kio outlet will be closed from 14 June - 18 June, business as usual at Showroom Jalan Penimpin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    There is a very good review on badmintoncn.com (in chinese) and I feel that it is very accurate. To summarize the reviewer's opinion, the Spira is a very demanding racquet, suitable for professional or advance players as it require good technique and form.

I must say I agree with the review as I just got a Spira 21 and it is very difficult to use, even more difficult to use than the TC700. I need to log more time with the Spira 21 and maybe I can get used to it like how I have gotten use to the TC700.
    Hey there teoky,

How has it been going with your new Spira 21? Turning heads gawking at how amazingly precise and powerful it is?

I am really please at myself to be able to hold back and not rush out to get one myself until thorough reviews from different points of view are available.

Tks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SW 33 Control

Quote Originally Posted by huangxl View Post
    Might as well get bs11 or bs09, more friendly and easier to move around with. As everything is good just that power is not as good as sw35. Since you only smash when the chance is higher, you don need a powerful racket
    So what would u say if i think that SW 33 C suits your above explanation???

Many Thanks for your time!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nv try before. But the new victor series has slimmer frame profile which is good for speed. Since price difference not much, i rather get the new series. And color nicer. :P

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast