User Tag List

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Victor (Asia)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    You should see the state of my NS9000X. It's been through several wars and still standing (fingers crossed).
    You are lucky for it to be still hanging by a thread (wanna put it under an electron microscope?). I got 2, one broke when it clash with an MP99 (actually, both were broken) and my second crumpled after a whang with NS9900 (and my friend's NS9900 only got a paint chip)!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should see the state of my NS9000X. It's been through several wars and still standing (fingers crossed).
    Now you've said that, next time you play, you will probaly have a fatal clash. I hope it doesn't happen though.
    BS10 in my opinion would be your best bet, it's slightly head heavier, similar stiffness, but it swings a lot faster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD_rules,

I wonder how much longer are we gonna wait to get a proper (full) review from guys who's got enough court time experience to let know how SPIRA 21 plays? Any hearsay? Haha, sound a bit too eager that a little hearsay would suffice for me? Well, I just don't want to spend money on something I'm gonna be disappointed thereafter.

RvS
    Last edited by RSLvictorSOTX; 07-06-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've read conflicting views on the head heaviness of the BS10 v BS11 (see BS10 BS11 thread), which has confused me a little. In general I understand the BS10 to be more headlight than the BS11. After using the BS11, while it was head heavier than my NS9000X, I did not find it unuserfriendly (such a word?) in doubles play. The biggest difference I found was the shaft stiffness.

If the BS10 is supposed to be stiffer than the BS11, I'm wondering if it will offer the same amount of control as the NS9000X?

In the meantime I'm still looking for a BS10 to try

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLvictorSOTX View Post
    LD_rules,

I wonder how much longer are we gonna wait to get a proper (full) review from guys who's got enough court time experience to let know how SPIRA 21 plays? Any hearsay? Haha, sound a bit too eager that a little hearsay would suffice for me? Well, I just don't want to spend money on something I'm gonna be disappointed thereafter.

RvS
    As much as I would like to give you a Spira 21 review, the racket isn't available in the UK website yet, I will see if sohubuy has it, but I am looking into buying a BS10 as well as a second SW35

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've read conflicting views on the head heaviness of the BS10 v BS11 (see BS10 BS11 thread), which has confused me a little. In general I understand the BS10 to be more headlight than the BS11. After using the BS11, while it was head heavier than my NS9000X, I did not find it unuserfriendly (such a word?) in doubles play. The biggest difference I found was the shaft stiffness.

If the BS10 is supposed to be stiffer than the BS11, I'm wondering if it will offer the same amount of control as the NS9000X?

In the meantime I'm still looking for a BS10 to try
    Quicky, BS10 is stiffer than BS11 (slimmer shaft and so it cuts like a knife, thus it's still user friendly)...BS11 is alright a tad heavy heavier than NS9000X but by feel BS10 does deliver a bit more oomph though it is more comaparative in head heaviness w/ NS9000x.
    Last edited by RSLvictorSOTX; 07-06-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys:

I got my Brave Sword 168, first string with Yonex BG68 Ti, not very good. When I changed it to BG85, much better, but still ...
    Can anyone give me reviews of Victor Brave Sword 09 and Brave Sword 08 and compare them for me?

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still waiting on news from Victor regarding their new racquets. Spira has not arrived in Uk yet but is expected very soon. I'll then be able to review it and give you a decent comparison against most of the Victor range.

Sorry guys, I can't be any quicker. Anyone looking for reviews of BS10, BS11, SIW35, i alsready have them. Just email me and I'll send them to you.

I am testing Schenk's racquet at the moment so expect to have a review ready within a week.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To clear the air once and for all, the BS10 and BS11 has similar balance point regardless those with or without the end-butt cap. As for the shaft stiffness its clearly stated that the BS10 is stiffer. I did the comparison using a digital swing/weight machine with the BP measurement device.

Just to add the racket I used for comparison are brand new unstrung with original grip intact and thus I believed the outcome are accurate. Most of you guys got confused prolly because those rackets used to compare are strung and gripped.
    Last edited by Aspire; 07-11-2010 at 04:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone!
    Was wondering if anyone can recommend where to get the SW 35 or BS 10 at best price in the Klang Valley, preferably around the PJ/Subang area?
    What's the current price for them? I've read in other threads about some vendors like AJ in Puchong, Ah Lee in Kuchai Lama.
    Anywhere else?
    I've read a lot about both rackets from here as well as other forums, and am excited to want to try them out.
    I've also read that the guys in Pertama Complex don't have much Victor products. True or false?

Thanks very much for all your help!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Breaking news...Victor fans!

The new Spira and Bravesword 169 are in the post and should be with me by 26 July. I'll be reviewing them on 26th so watch out for the reviews on my website www.badminton-coach.co.uk

To your success

Paul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    Breaking news...Victor fans!

The new Spira and Bravesword 169 are in the post and should be with me by 26 July. I'll be reviewing them on 26th so watch out for the reviews on my website www.badminton-coach.co.uk

To your success

Paul
    Can't wait for your review Paul! Thanks for your hard work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you will be disappointed with the bs 169 as even though i did not try it. I think it is just ordinary only as it lacks the frame profile of the high end bravesword

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which one do you guys think is closer to the Super Nano 3? BS9 or BS11?

I tried replacing my nano 3 with SW33P (the hammer) but it was too slow near the net for my liking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A balance question about BS10. I heard it is fairly even balanced, with a slight weight towards the head. Any yonex racket with a similar balance (arc10, ns9000s, etc...).

New victor gear looks awesome. I'm so tempted to get BS11 just purely because of aesthetics :P

P.S. Paul.. planning to do any more video reviews? The reviews of ns9900 and arc8dx were awesome
    Last edited by Winn108; 07-18-2010 at 04:28 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know of any Yonex like the BS11. It's like they've tried to make a mildly head heavy racket as fast as they could. It's kinda like an AT900T I guess, but it's no where near as head heavy, and is probably quicker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys....

Victor comes out with a suprise for this Taipei Open 2010.... brand new racket.... Spira 22.... http://www.victorsport.com.tw/campai...en/index1.html

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast