Anyone knows the comparison of ArcSaber10 and Muscle Power 99?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by WoRLd PeACe, Mar 21, 2010.

1. WoRLd PeACe

WoRLd PeACe Regular Member

students
    Guys,

Help me out here....
    I heard some of the team mates say ArcSaber 10 smashing is sharp and more powerful...25% more accuracy on attacking...is that true?
    I am still using Muscle Power 99 for 4years and still ordering one more from my centre and its the last one..
    Since so Muscle Power is no more in production by Yonex. I might change to ArcSaber 10 or anyone can recommend me something similar to Muscle Power 99 as I am a 2nd single in my team...

2. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    No.. You can tap a little more from the arc-10 in power than mp99.. but as always 25% figures like that etc are just plain bs...

MP99 came out about 10 years ago. Lets face it technology has moved on. If you are looking for the best stuff these days, you make a big misstake if you are limiting yourself to Yonex.. modern alternatives to MP-99 to consider would be rackets like Bravesword 10 (victor), N-70 or N-77 (Li-Ning) etc.

3. WoRLd PeACe

WoRLd PeACe Regular Member

students
    thanks twobeer...=)
    but MP99 is most suitable to me and i am looking forwards to ArcSaber 10...do you think that MP99=ARC10?

4. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Not really.. I think ARC-10 is much better :p

/T

5. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Also you could take the same racket path as Lin Dan.. went from MP99 to YY AT700 then to Li Ning N90 :)

/Twobeer