User Tag List

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    so the sky falling because SG cannot handle half a million chinese tourist in one week?
    someone is way off topic and uncle loh,u should just ignore him.
    Thanks limsy. I have just done that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loh, what are you trying to tell us by merely reproducing Ben Bernanke's words? What are your own opinions about what he says? If you don't have any opinion then it is alarming.
    Limsy, do you know why I say its is alarming? Here is where you can show us that you are more than background noise.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is the main reason why the US will never attack Iran despite all the threats and Israel's instigations, www.japantimes.co.jp/text/eo20121003rb.html.
    This does not bode well for the US. It is now confronted with a different ME, one less friendly, despite its role in the Arab Spring, which has backfired. This is called unintended consequences of the wrong kind.
    With so much potential trouble in store in the ME the US is foolishly moving its armed forces to the East instead of increasing them in the now more volatile and more unfriendly ME. No wonder Israel is feeling so insecure and is pressing the US to attack Iran before it moves house to Asia. To make matters worse the US is now talking about sending troops into Libya to track down those responsible for the killing of US diplomats. This may have the potential of sucking in more and more troops and another foolish adventure. Don't they have solutions that do not use force and bombs?
    Loh and Limsy, you may disagree or perhaps even agree?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pimco or Pacific Investment Management Co, the world's largest bond investor has just likened both the US and the UK dependence on debt as crystal meth addiction. They plus France, Spain, Japan, and Greece are sitting in a ring of fire. The US will within a decade become another Greece.
    Do you smell the 'Sky is falling'? The new more unfriendly ME plus the military push to Asia will make the demise even faster and harder.
    Then all hell will break loose and we will see the mother of all 'The sky has fallen'.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are now shooting at an elementary school.

repent! only 6 more days until the end!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    they are now shooting at an elementary school.

repent! only 6 more days until the end!!
    No, there will be no end to such senseless slaughters in the US.
    There was another case at about the same time in China but the end results are telling!
    In the case of the US it is always deaths on a tragic scale. In China, it is always horrible injuries with minimal or no deaths.
    The reason for the difference is obvious. But will the US learn from China? No way, because they have nothing to learn from China.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37