Ebay Cab 20 Org

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Howard, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Howard

Howard Regular Member

Student
  2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    since it is a SP, and the current price is US$79, which is around what the street price in HongKong is. any more bid, the seller is already making money..

3. Laurence

Laurence Regular Member

Options Trading . . .yeah Baby!!!
    Cab20 on Ebay is mine . . .

The Cab20 on Ebay happens to be mine . . . my friend bought me the wrong racquets :(

I was hoping to buy a Cab20 Muscle not the original Cab20 . . . sigh . . . never get people to buy things for you unless they know EXACTLY what it is that they are buying. Having said that, I am thankful to that person for taking time to goto Rose in Mongkok but now I AM STUCK WITH THREE CAB20 ORIGINALS . . . good racquet, but i wanted a 3u but got a 2u instead. Well, at least I am lucky that I didn't end up with a Yonex MP3000 or something strange :)

Kwun, as for your previous post, Rose was asking hk$480 for those racquets just last week and my friend asked for a discount, and the girl that works there basically said, take it or leave it. My friend also thought that it was a great deal because I told him to buy if the Cab20MS was less than hk$700. Obviously Cab20MS and Cab20 are not the same . . .

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    wait. i am like complete dosing off. the current price, as i was told by my friend, in Rose is around HK$420. that's only US$55 or less no matter how you are converting it. so Lawrence is making a nice profit there already... :)

5. Laurence

Laurence Regular Member

Options Trading . . .yeah Baby!!!
    Cab20 at Rose . . .

Kwun,

Does your friend have some type of preferential treatment at Rose in HK . . . if so, can you ask him/her to find out how much a Cab20MS costs. Cheapest right now that I found is hk$660

Also, if your friend can pick-up Cab20s for Hk$420, I can pick up a few more for sale :)

My wife is in Hong Kong right now and she can pick up the racquets for me . . . she is not having much luck getting the Cab20 at the price you mentioned yet.

6. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    my friend just walked in and asked.

even at HK$480, you should already be happy with the profit. that's like 30% profit you are making. try getting that from the stock market... ;)

7. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Re: Cab20 on Ebay is mine . . .

2nd cases about "getting Cab20sp instead of Cab20MS in HK" in these 3 days... Guess we should really let friends know what exactly the difference before they start to spend $$$.

8. TOmike

TOmike Regular Member

Student
    hah insteadof Cab20Sp, i got Cab20 TI Power lol