User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 31 of 31
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yah i agree, then we'll see

  2. #19
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,790
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That is why I hated this skipping of tournaments here and there. Fans sure missed out these great matches. All crap strategies...

    No matter what, the best player should be 1st singles depending on the form of the day. If LD is not 1st singles. Then it will be good for other teams for sure.

    So, he better buck up when the big events comes. Else if he continues to loose... what else to say? Bad coach maybe? The 'thingy' is not there.

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    That is why I hated this skipping of tournaments here and there. Fans sure missed out these great matches. All crap strategies...

    No matter what, the best player should be 1st singles depending on the form of the day. If LD is not 1st singles. Then it will be good for other teams for sure.

    So, he better buck up when the big events comes. Else if he continues to loose... what else to say? Bad coach maybe? The 'thingy' is not there.
    i thot if LD is absence, more chances for other players to advance ranking and/or even win some titles. Isn't it that what non-LD fans like to see?

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beijing,Guilin,K.L & Jakarta
    Posts
    3,988
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LD has reached its peak already,n now he's going downhill bit by bit.No one can stay on top forever.Hopefully this means good for badminton game..where there'll be no definite dominator.

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would not make a quick statement if i were u.
    U mite b right yes but we need to wait and see until the end of the year.
    LD is still aiming OG 2012

  6. #23
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,499
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    LD has reached its peak already,n now he's going downhill bit by bit.No one can stay on top forever.Hopefully this means good for badminton game..where there'll be no definite dominator.
    with the best player for this generation going downhill (according to you) and its good for badminton! how stupid is that? it'll be good for badminton when the best getting better and the rest are catching up. that will improve the standard and set the bar higher. this will be good for badminton, not lower the standard and give everyone a chance to win.

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Credit to Ferrerkiko

    Latest Lin Dan news:

    The National badminton stars went back to their normal training routine after finishing the All England Championships. The first workout included games against their teammates. Lin Dan and his partner worked hard in doubles, but lost their game.

    Lin Dan, world and Olympic champion, says, "Lose it! Lose it again! I seldom win the games on Thursday."
    Dan is expected to star in the Asian Championships. Dan, along with eight of the world’s top 20 shuttlers, including Indonesia’s Taufik Hidayat, are expected to feature in the US$150,000 Yonex-Sunrise Bad minton Asian Championships in New Delhi, India next month.
    Malaysia’s world No. 1 Lee Chong Wei, who won the All England title earlier this month, will not be competing in New Delhi.
    "Super Dan" lost both of his matches at the All England Championships. First, he lost to sixth-seeded compatriot Bao Chunlai, and then got knocked out by Denmark veteran Peter Gade, a player he hasn't lost to in four years.
    Lin Dan, world and Olympic champion, says, "It's normal. I don't think it was a surprise. I think if my opponent's form is better than mine, and I can't play well, then I might lose the match."


    Lin's lack of match play after the end of club matches last year may be one reason for his bad performance in Britain. Lin didn't reach the semi-finals of the All England tournament, so he will try to gain more points at the Asian Championships on April 12th.

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South coast, England
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am Lin's fan, but I totally disagree with you. Could you tell me where did you hear about it? If it was true, could you explain the reason why Lin and Bao had 3 games? Just want to waste Bao's energy ?

    Lin is a humanbeing not the god, that's all. If you are one of his fans, just sopport him whatever he lose or win,please.

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where Trouble is
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    saw this somewhere,kept looking for it but can't find it.

    a comment by LYB that their 'target' for this year's AE is only 2 titles..

    ring a bell to the so called 'conspiracy' theory that LD lose on purpose ?

    and to LCW supporters out there...Ld will steam roll over LCw time and time again.. i'm no fan of LCw,i even turn off the Tv when he's playing !!

    also, look at LD looks when he 'lose'..he's just not interested in that particular game.that's why he 'lose'...
    Last edited by T-maker; 04-02-2010 at 12:02 PM.

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,611
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    LD has reached its peak already,n now he's going downhill bit by bit.No one can stay on top forever.Hopefully this means good for badminton game..where there'll be no definite dominator.
    There will never be a definite dominate, this is the law of nature, we age.

    It is not even an question that LD will peak out in one day. In fact, any player will peak out one day. But the only way that is good for the sport is to leap forward and not falling back.

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    saw this somewhere,kept looking for it but can't find it.

    a comment by LYB that their 'target' for this year's AE is only 2 titles..

    ring a bell to the so called 'conspiracy' theory that LD lose on purpose ?

    and to LCW supporters out there...Ld will steam roll over LCw time and time again.. i'm no fan of LCw,i even turn off the Tv when he's playing !!

    also, look at LD looks when he 'lose'..he's just not interested in that particular game.that's why he 'lose'...
    If that was the case then i know how well you understand today's game. I can totally understand on what ground you make the above statements because you missed a lot of matches.

    There are plenty for you to catch up because all these years you have missed plenty of finals esp. those played by LCW and LD too. Most of the major tourneys are won by these 2 players.

    I guess you missed 08OG final too!

    Also you would miss plenty of finals in the future because LCW would feature in many of those. So keep turning off your tv.

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Maker

    saw this somewhere,kept looking for it but can't find it.

    a comment by LYB that their 'target' for this year's AE is only 2 titles..

    ring a bell to the so called 'conspiracy' theory that LD lose on purpose ?

    and to LCW supporters out there...Ld will steam roll over LCw time and time again.. i'm no fan of LCw,i even turn off the Tv when he's playing !!

    also, look at LD looks when he 'lose'..he's just not interested in that particular game.that's why he 'lose'...

    If that was the case then i know how well you understand today's game. I can totally understand on what ground you make the above statements because you missed a lot of matches.

    There are plenty for you to catch up because all these years you have missed plenty of finals esp. those played by LCW and LD too. Most of the major tourneys are won by these 2 players.

    I guess you missed 08OG final too!

    Also you would miss plenty of finals in the future because LCW would feature in many of those. So keep turning off your tv.

    I bet someone (t-maker) doesn't feel so smart any more . i'm willing to bet he's feeling like a major ********* . Don't bother watching badminton then, because in most major tournaments LCW would be there, and you wouldn't be watching the finals -- would be just like ***************.
    Last edited by jamesd20; 04-06-2010 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Edited offensive content....

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Singapore , Tampines
    Posts
    791
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    when is TC WC and AG ?

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bishan, Singapore
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blindaim View Post
    when is TC WC and AG ?
    carefully and slowly scan through all the thread titles in the following link:

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...play.php?f=243


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Have you tried or heard of this?
    By eguitarcoolboy in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 15
    : 03-20-2008, 03:25 PM
  2. anyone heard of aerotus 939??
    By tangy in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4
    : 10-28-2006, 12:37 PM
  3. HEARD of peh ah bee?
    By ben33 in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 1
    : 10-26-2006, 01:09 AM
  4. Ti 12? Has anyone heard?
    By badminTONA in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 10
    : 04-13-2002, 10:57 PM
  5. Anyone Heard of.....
    By sport in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 12-11-2001, 10:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •