Well new racket 9900speed

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Many Ch0icez, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Many Ch0icez

Many Ch0icez Regular Member

Student
    Well guys after all I'm not buying the arc 10. Because I figured out by asking a badminton player whos around 25-27 and owns a badminton store that my nanogy 95 were already getting so used up at the top of my racket. Through the grommets. So he told me this was because of repeatedly hitting the birdie at the top of my string and not the sweetspot. I was surprised So he said why don't you give nanospeed 9900 from yonex a try. I said why. He said it's haed light and with the faster swing I will hit the sweet spot because of the increased fast movement. Maybe not as much as power. But im more of a defender. So i guess ity equals out. Im gonna string it with 24 lbs bg -80 yellow or white give me opinions. plz . And a cyan blue yonex super grap. So if this isn;t too much for you can u plz write a review. ;) :) :0 ;) ;0 ;0 ); random faces xD;zmfe:p

2. Distanc3

Distanc3 Regular Member

stringer for community centers
  3. exalted

exalted Regular Member

Marketing
    hahaha you are one crazy kid

the nanospeed 9900 should be a good racket, its one of the few Yonex rackets I want to try - it's supposed to be a great doubles racket and pretty solid all around

it may be defensive, but tan boon heong (malaysia doubles) uses it and has a monster smash, so I believe in its power!

good luck with both badminton and using proper formatting in your future posts!

4. Many Ch0icez

Student
    Thanks, sorry I tend to type fast and yes I am one hyper kid.

5. mal1988

mal1988 Regular Member

I have 2 AT900P's and a Nanospeed 9900 all with BG80 @ 24lbs....I feel as though the NS9900 is very numb and lacks clearing power. My game is pretty much all out attack and the NS9900 just doesn't do it for me. Probably the only good thing about it is defence, much like the AT800. I've just got a new ArcSaber 100 (limited edition - based on AS7) so we'll see how that one goes.
    But, overall, the NS9900 sucks for me. I'm more suited to my AT900P's.

6. dyrtla

dyrtla Regular Member

wait, i dont understand.
    The store keeper said you constantly hit the racket ABOVE the sweetspot, and yet he recommend fasterer swing..?
    Guess what...? WHOOM! (slice air).
    you wont even hit the shuttle if its swing speed is faster.

7. WarrenK

WarrenK Regular Member

Yes I agree with dyrlta you need to take a small pause before you swing so you will hit the centre of the racket more meanig hitting the sweet spot. :)

8. Many Ch0icez

Student
    Yeah I have gotten used to it. Dyrtla what he meant and I am going to tell you is that the string wouldn't break on the actual string bed. It would break up on the grommets at the top of the rcket head. He said that thinking my string bed was tearing. But when he saw it ihe just said it was due to floor abuse. ;) so yeah delet this thread. It's my error.

9. Many Ch0icez

Student
    I was also deciding between arc 10 and nano9900 . I was really confused. I think I somewhat regret buying a ns9900 as I haven't fully taken out the potential of the racket. I would have liked to see the feel of the arc 10

10. Many Ch0icez

Student
    mal that's ur preference ;)

11. ryim_

ryim_ Regular Member

Capital Market Research
    the fact is, it takes TIME...its hard for a anyone to use the full potential of a racket in a day especially when you're coming from something that is totally different.

12. Many Ch0icez

Student
    True I like you Ryim always answering the right answers ;)