User Tag List

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's this overgrip that my friend gets fron Walmart(in canada) it's by wilson I beleive, and it's a tennis grip, but MAN! it's really good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by JChen99
    There's this overgrip that my friend gets fron Walmart(in canada) it's by wilson I beleive, and it's a tennis grip, but MAN! it's really good!
    I wonder if there is a difference between tennis, squash, and badminton grip? Does anyone really know?

Some tennis grips I know feel weird as it is rather "dry" compared to what I use.

Yodums

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tennis grips are probably too soft/padded for many badminton players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default wilson

k i sweat alot i'm talking completyy soaked after a match , so i use wilson h2over grip. it may seem awkward but it works

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use the grips from Pacific. I buy them in the local sport shop, they are pretty expensive and are also used on tennis rachets. The grip feels a little bit 'sticky' which i like...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by RyviuS
    for my racket i choose to buy a tennis overgrip instead of a badminton grip. The feel is pretty nice... I got the Head ones u find in sportcheck and stuff.

I found a grip at Sports Authority called "What a grip". They have them in 2 varieties....Tennis and Squash. It is a one peice "sock" that slips over the racket handle with the aide of a plastic bag. It is super thin, very absorbant but best of all(for me at least) it is super tacky. Gives great control for touch shots and net play. Relatively cheap too at around USD$3.00 each. It comes in a variety of colors for those who care to be color coordinated with clothes etc...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yonexfanatic:

yeah, think of it as a glove of fabric that goes over the handle, and its elasticy so it fits tightly (therefore no excess)..

i saw a pack of something similiar, when i buy it next time i go to the store i will tell u the name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: wilson

Originally posted by Tetra Ninja
    k i sweat alot i'm talking completyy soaked after a match , so i use wilson h2over grip. it may seem awkward but it works
    I've used that grip, in fact, still got 2/3 of a pack sitting at home, it wears out too fast... WAY too fast

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Originally posted by SmashingBird
    Kimony..BEST GRIP EVER...
    How do you get those?
    I use Kimony and it's very good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here's an odd one but anway - i'd been using the Karakal Super PU grips for as a long as i can remember because they're readily available and cheap over here in the UK - but i've got quite keen on the Standard Carlton Grip that comes with their racquets. The only reason i ever regrip racquets now is to see if i can make one grips stretch to two racquets - i prefer to feel my racquet - not the cushiness of the grip - i seem to lose control.

Neil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by coops241180
    here's an odd one but anway - i'd been using the Karakal Super PU grips for as a long as i can remember because they're readily available and cheap over here in the UK - but i've got quite keen on the Standard Carlton Grip that comes with their racquets. The only reason i ever regrip racquets now is to see if i can make one grips stretch to two racquets - i prefer to feel my racquet - not the cushiness of the grip - i seem to lose control.

Neil
    I tried that grip and it was pretty good. By the feel of it, it seems pretty durable.

Yodums

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Cheung
    How do you get those?
    I use Kimony and it's very good.
    i tried the Kimony that Cheung has, the model with the raised ribs. pretty nice, but i prefer it without the edge.

a friend of mine has the Kimony without the raised edge. it felt really good. if it lasts as long as the Mizuno. and i heard they are cheaper. then it will be a killer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yonex Muscle Power Grips

Hey have any of you guys tried using this Grip? i brought some when i went back to hong Kong. Sadly to say they don't sell them in the UK also they are the most expensive ones out in HK. Very Nice includes Stiching. Breathing Holes, Contour Lines and The grip is seperated half way dry sticky type and gloss sticky type. Hard to explain but if i can post the picture you'll know what i mean. I think they tried to include alot of features into one grip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Takara grip

I like "Takara" grip, I might have gotten the spelling wrong. My friend bought them from Malaysia, soft and comfortable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

innotec and techno plus by yonex grap tec are the best for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Choice of grip

what kind of grip do you reccomnd, i have an mp-77 and stock grip on there. I tried puttig super-grap but it just made the grip reallli fat and i didnt like the feel of the grap...anyways im planning on changing the grip, im loking for something cushiony soft but not like fat, tried towel grpi and i didnt like it but i hve no swea issue problems with my hads causse theyre euiped with grip already....anyways let e knoe and omg the last person who had my rcket stapled the grip to the rakcter so im going to have lots of fun tying to get it out...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast