User Tag List

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've tried all sorts of grip karakal,pro ace,ashaway,rhumell,yonex,pacific and the best of all tess!real value for money too...only cost RM6.00 thast around USD1.50?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the kason super softa grip is synthetic and i brought one for $8 New Zealand Dollar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's your preference in terms of grip?

I've used alot of grips and the only one I really liked so far is the Black Knight Competition Grip... I just put a new grip on yesterday: Yonex Super Grap - Synthetic Grip Wrap and I'm waiting to test that today. It feels pretty good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yonex super grap is pretty nice, but it wears out fast for most of my friends using. overall it is pretty good though. because of sweaty palm situation, I am using victor's towel grip and so far it is working out great. love the feel and the price isn't too bad if you buy them in roll which can wrap like 12+ times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

personally i like to stick with the old fashion style grips like the alpha sticky grip...its juss a normal synthetic grip...taht worsk fine cuz when i play my hands sweat alot and the grip tends to keep in contact still and not slip..i find that twoel grips r good but they wear out pretty fast...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by flipinese_azn
    personally i like to stick with the old fashion style grips like the alpha sticky grip...its juss a normal synthetic grip...

Wow... u refer to "Alpha all play" wet type right? hmmm... How come u and me always seems to have the same choices?

First is the cab20ms, now is grip...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha ya i like the alpha's their great and their soft and pretty cushiony to be able to play well...and i like a grip where u can squeeze and be able to get the full potential out of the racket, lol ya we do have same prefences

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have a no name chinese towel grip. its not attached to the grip in any way, instead it is elasticy towel that goes over the grip and u can remove it whenever u want..
    whats it called, anyone know??
    i think its great, especially when it comes right out of the dryer (when u wash it)
    its comfy but the only down side is u have to wash it and when u wash it, it becomes thinner, after all, it is fabric..

i used to use BK Super Overgrip or soemthing, those are nice but i ran out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for my racket i choose to buy a tennis overgrip instead of a badminton grip. The feel is pretty nice... I got the Head ones u find in sportcheck and stuff. They got like 5 testers. anways at first it was pretty thick cus of the way i wrapped but after re=wrapping it 2-3 times, it feels pretty damn good. Its not slippery and i bet it'll last a while

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've tried a tennis grip...but then after i started playing with it i got blisters and stuff...i dunno if its the way i hold my racket or something else...but im not going back to tennis grips tahts for sure haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by TOmike
    i have a no name chinese towel grip. its not attached to the grip in any way, instead it is elasticy towel that goes over the grip and u can remove it whenever u want..
    whats it called, anyone know??
    i think its great, especially when it comes right out of the dryer (when u wash it)
    its comfy but the only down side is u have to wash it and when u wash it, it becomes thinner, after all, it is fabric..

ohh man, that sounds good...usually the towel grips i encounter have that sticky thing on the back that allows it to stay/stick on the other grip or the handle? well, preferably, i would not want that...but from what how i understand it, ur towel grip doesn't have that sticky sticker thing? if i'm not mistaken? too bad you don't know the name..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: What's your preference in terms of grip?

Originally posted by Yodums
    I've used alot of grips and the only one I really liked so far is the Black Knight Competition Grip... I just put a new grip on yesterday: Yonex Super Grap - Synthetic Grip Wrap and I'm waiting to test that today. It feels pretty good.
    For performance, BK Competition grip is hard to beat (if they can make it more sweat-absorbant.) For comfort, Wilson Aire does a great job.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

after trying so many different types of grips, Yonex Grap, Yonex dunno what, alpha, Fleet, Kimony and a few i don't remember what they are anymore, the one i like best is still the Mizuno. soft, tacky, long lasting, good wet gripping.

it doesn't absorb sweat perfectly. so really sweaty palm or on very sweaty and hot days, they do get slippery. but that's rare and i usually just keep another racket around so one of them can sit on the court side to dry.

they last so long i have a few Mizuno grips that i switch from rackets to rackets when the first racket break!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

never use the kason super softa synthetic grip the colour goes on to your hands

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use the Yonex Synthetic Grip Wrap.

Used it for 2 weeks and I have 3 overgrips on each racquet. That is just a start but when I change I just keep the other 2 grips which are a base and then I just change the top.

The stock grip with my racquet felt like crap. So slippery.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Yodums
    I use the Yonex Synthetic Grip Wrap.

Used it for 2 weeks and I have 3 overgrips on each racquet.
    3 layers of grip? Why not just get a lager grip size racket back then???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is not as thick as you would think.

Having removed the stock base grip, I had to add many layers to make up for that especially when the Yonex is rather thin and my handle is rather long.

Since there's wood under it, having one would not be grip, it would just add blisters to my play I had to add 2 more to get that good feeling. Plus I added a knob too.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast