Been floating around, but never introduced myself :-)

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Bcalchess, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Bcalchess

Bcalchess Regular Member

Hi all.
    My name is Brian from Ireland. Play grade 2/3 (more 3 than 2 ;-)) county badminton in connaught which is a western province in Ireland. Love the game. Been playing about 8 years total 4 years as a kid and back at it about 4 years. I am 33 yrs old now but thats still younger and always will be than PG who along with LCW is one of my favourite players.
    Big up to Scott Evans and The Magee's (Chloe, Sam & Danny) who have done such great things for the profile of badminton in Ireland lately.
    See you all around the forums.
    Brian

2. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

Welcome, Brian!:):)
    Have fun on BC.... and never apologize for your age! (complain maybe, but never apologize);)

3. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Have been floating around?

Welcome Brian,

Hahaha... Have been floating around? :D:D:D

And now, you have settled down (like a shuttlecock not being hit/returned over the net). ;););)

4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..to BCDF, Bcalchess (Brian)!:)..You've been around the forum, indeed!..Yes, i've seen Mr. Evans and Chloe played in the U.S. Open. But haven't seen Chloe's other siblings.
    Anyway, keep visiting us & enjoy your time here!;):cool:

5. Bcalchess

Bcalchess Regular Member

Thx for the welcoem

Sam Magee is a pretty handy doubles player. This time last year he won the European Junior doubles champs with a french player Sylvain Grosjean. Danny Magee also competes at a national level and is an excellent coach. He coached the High performance group at our club last year but is now working out of Dublin. He has done great things with our underage players!

Thanks all for your warm welcome. Love the forum. Its a great resource for badminton players.
    Chat soon