Need a Coach fast! I have good refrences lol!!

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by Lin-Dunn, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Lin-Dunn

Lin-Dunn Regular Member

Loan Officer
    Hi my name is Robert Dunn or Lin Dunn for nickname. I have been training since i was 16 which is not long. I am from Philly and about to move to California for college next year. Probably going to San Diego State or UCLA after a semester at SBCC. But I currently attend every tournament, and coached by locals here. I am very humble, but after only a year of training I am better than most of the people around me that have been playing loner than I have been born haha. Over the summer I will be training in Canada and Switzerland, and hopefully head to nationals. I am currently looking for a coach that could help me with my current goal of becoming the first professional African American professional badminton player. I workout everyday, eat right, (no smoking or drinking)! I know I have what it takes to go all the way and am willing to give 10,000 perc! Please feel free to contact me by cell or email Cell: 484-636-6438 Thanks!

2. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

The LA and SD area have a few badminton clubs and a bunch of coaches to choose from.

3. Lin-Dunn

Lin-Dunn Regular Member

Loan Officer
    Ah thanks! Is it private/by the hour? Im trying to find a personal trainer who will take me out to dinner after a hard match, or buy me ice cream after a hard workout. Just kidding about the ice cream(its bad for you).

4. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    all the best man. Hope you become the first mj or tw in badminton. ;)

5. Lin-Dunn

Lin-Dunn Regular Member

Loan Officer
    Thanks! I will give it my all!