Bravesword Victor racket series butt cap

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by bob_jabba83, Apr 4, 2010.

1. bob_jabba83

bob_jabba83 Regular Member

Lecturer
    Why there is a different butt cap color to the victor racket???( the one that i notice is from Bravesword 08 and 09) what is the real color and shape?? the Black color(also known as anti slip butt cap) and also the blue one( shape like the yonex butt cap) cac someone please explain. or show me the thread if this topics is already being discuss...:D thanx in advance..:D

2. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
  3. CYW2006

CYW2006 Regular Member

one of the major problem their change to the blue cap is too many clone racket out there....and the blue color is more easy to recognize..
    but malaysia version abit different till this end batch(maybe started from now)
    all the victor racket will switch back to blue end cap...
    what u can saw almost all the MY coded racket are anti-slip cap now and CN coded racket are with blue caps...
    and MY coded logos are black colors....last time the logos are black and orange circle right....
    since the clone start to copy that style so they choose to change the color of the cap...
    cheers...

4. bob_jabba83

bob_jabba83 Regular Member

Lecturer
    SOO how to determine either the racket is legitimate or not? hmmmm and why so many different coded in one country, like yonex only SP coded for each region.. so how? actually i'm not really understand what u r trying to tell but it's getting clearer though

#4 bob_jabba83, Apr 5, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2010