User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have 2 Carbonex 21 special.this carbonex 21 special was my back up racket after my prince oversize break after i smash so hard.it tension at 28lbs..prince racket got great control but easily broken.. im thinking to buy new racket..my thinking was Carbonex 21 Sp not Special..Carbonex 21 sp have same weight spec like prince oversize which is 3U...so my question is anyone still used carbonex 21 sp spec 3UG5???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Saw a Carbonex 21 Special at Sportlink but the Price tag to it shows Carbonex 21 SP.
    Ask the store personnel and he said that Special stands for SP o_O . So which is which??
    Can a Carbonex 21 Special be tag as a 21 SP?? Kind of misleading to me.
    Are 21 SP still in production? and will I be able to get one? Or the 21 Special has replace the 21 SP ?
    -Posting form Spore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my 21SP is 2u g5 spec and its 16 years old. i use it for warm up swings only now as it totally messes up my timing on my VTs. must be the oval frame

i know they still sell both 21 special and 21 SP here in KL. there is a big difference in price too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Roughly how much is a 21 SP in KL? I might get a friend to purchase for me since his going up soon,
    Also what are the shops that are safer to purchase from? As I'm afraid of getting the counterfit rackets.

Thanks. =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadguy View Post
    Hi, Roughly how much is a 21 SP in KL? I might get a friend to purchase for me since his going up soon,
    Also what are the shops that are safer to purchase from? As I'm afraid of getting the counterfit rackets.

Thanks. =)

21 SP is RM300 plus while 21 Special is RM200 plus. Popular badminton shops are in Pertama or Puchong. But, i saw the 21 Special at this shop in Bukit Jalil. They have a website www.sportshorizon.com. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Racexp View Post
    21 SP is RM300 plus while 21 Special is RM200 plus. Popular badminton shops are in Pertama or Puchong. But, i saw the 21 Special at this shop in Bukit Jalil. They have a website www.sportshorizon.com. Thanks
    Thanks or the information =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently bought Carbonex 21 Special here in the Philippines and damn it's hard and heavy. Its tension was set to 26lbs and if you get used to its small spot, you'll be better for sure in terms of accuracy and control especially if you switch racquets. Its sweet spot is very noticeable because of its enormous sound and power. I consider this for my training before I can switch to Voltric series

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hidayat View Post
    I recently bought Carbonex 21 Special here in the Philippines and damn it's hard and heavy. Its tension was set to 26lbs and if you get used to its small spot, you'll be better for sure in terms of accuracy and control especially if you switch racquets. Its sweet spot is very noticeable because of its enormous sound and power. I consider this for my training before I can switch to Voltric series
    yes its heavy because 21 special weight 2u..if this racquet tension at 27lbs u will get more power and good sound when hit shuttle...prefer to use BG66

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the things I've noticed in the re-released cab 20 and 21 is that the sweetspot is smaller. I have the original Cab 20 and 21 and I have a re-released 20 and have tried the re-released 21. The new one has less of a circular head and more teardrop shaped which I think accounts for why the sweetspot is different.

The Cab 21 Special plays similar if not the same as the re-released version imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my father was gifted with yonex carbonex 21 back in 2004 and he stopped playing badminton in early 2006. I picked up that same racquet in late 2010 and playing since then. not even a bit of complain regarding the frame. its not fragile. its flexible and stiff altogether. totally to-go-for type racquet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadguy View Post

Thanks. =)
    cab21sp is still in the market selling at RM379.90

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2