Results 1 to 12 of 12
Thread: Yonex 1002R(9026) vs. 802(9826)
04-05-2010, 12:10 PM #1
Yonex 1002R(9026) vs. 802(9826)
I've searched this forum but have come up with very little information about the new 1002 bag let alone any comparison.
There is some info in the following thread but not much: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...&postcount=163
There are a couple of questions I would like to have the answers for:
1. Is 1002R the replacement to the 802-6?
2. How is the 1002R compared to 802-6? Are they the same except for the colors or are there more differences.
3. Is the 1002R of same high quality as the 802-6?
4. There was a big difference i quality and features between the 802-6 and the 9826. How is it with the 1002R vs. 9026?
5. I would really want a lot of pictures on the 1002R so if anybody here has gotten their 1002R please post pictures (Same also applies to 9026)
07-02-2010, 06:37 PM #2
07-02-2010, 10:17 PM #3
I have a Yonex 1002n which is the 9 racquet version while the 1002r is the 6 racquet, so hopefully this helps you i will also post up some pictures of my bag since its essentially the same just has an extra compartnment.
1) yes it is the new series so it replaces the older series (802-6)
2) never had the japanese version of the 802-6 i have a normal one so cant say how the 2 japanese bags would compare to eachother but the features would be the same. the pads at the bottom to my understanding are a different design on both as well the straps are different cause on the 802 series they were detachable as in you could take them off but on the 1002 series you cant they are built in.
3) both being japanese quality bags then yes, the material on the 1002 feels supurbe once again i dont have a 802-6 to compare the quality too though.
4) the difference between the japanese version and the non japanese version is in the quality of the materials as well as all the extra features that you get with the japanese version dont exist on the normal one. examples the 9026 just has 1 large accesory pocket on the side where as the 1002 has it split into 2 sepret pockets. as well the zippers on the 1002 have 2 half circles that can be used with a lock, as well as many other features such as really solid and thick padding inside the bag.
5)ill post up pictures of my 1002n hopefully that helps you, im sure somebody has a 1002r that they could post sometime. these pictures were taken when i got the bag some 3 months ago so yeah.
07-03-2010, 08:39 AM #4
The only difference with the 802-6 and the 1002N is that the netted accessory pocket is to the last compartment to the extreme right with the removable separator in the the center compartment while on the 802-6 the netted accessory pocket and the separator are in the same compartment to the extreme right. I never owned a 802-6(9) or a 9826(9)
Sp(9026) bags are much lower quality that the JP(1002N) hence you see many people having problems with SP bags such as rips and holes.
My last bag was a Yonex 8929 EX Yellow which was an SP bag that caused me a very embarrassing moment because while walking through a very crowded street my bag ripped and everything fell out on to the street. :-(
So imo you should put the extra and purchase the JP version as it will last you much longer.
Last edited by XLR88; 07-03-2010 at 08:47 AM.
07-03-2010, 09:18 AM #5
07-03-2010, 09:19 AM #6
The 1002R looks so much smaller than the 1002N
07-05-2010, 02:13 AM #7
so in conclusion which bag have higher space capacity, padding quality and cosmetic is much better compare between 9026LEX and 9826AI ??
i plan to buy next week
#white color bag easy to get dirty ??
07-05-2010, 08:00 AM #8
In terms of padding and cosmetic quality both bags are basically the same as the 9026 & 9826 are both SP bags, if you want a more durable and padded bag go for the JP 1002R.
Overall I think that the 9026 is much more better looking than the 9826. The 9026(9) is basically the replacement for the 9826(9).
The white colour bag would indeed get dirty faster so you should go for the blue as it wouldn't get dirty. The white bag will also be very hard to clean if it gets dirty.
Hope that helps! :-)
07-05-2010, 08:14 AM #9
Here are pics of the BAG802-6AI.
07-05-2010, 08:15 AM #10
Here are pics of the BAG1002N.
10-16-2010, 10:43 AM #11
10-17-2010, 10:00 PM #12
BAG802 AI has officially ceased production since early 2010. Camel shop no longer sells it.
So, please don't get confused and harbour hopes of getting from him in China. Still can search around worldwide, but it is getting rarer.
By cheeyf in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you postReplies: 2: 04-04-2010, 07:29 AM
By waichung in forum Badminton BagReplies: 24: 03-22-2010, 07:11 AM
By ckzx93 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you postReplies: 2: 11-06-2009, 02:05 AM
By cheeyf in forum Market PlaceReplies: 0: 05-19-2009, 12:59 PM