User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 171 to 187 of 217
  1. #171
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ctjcad, are you trying to teach us here in bc

    to use numbers when we express our opinion

    and if we don't want we can still use ''a lot'' or ''minimal''

    either way is there any difference?

  2. #172
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question What is the difference?

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    ctjcad, are you trying to teach us here in bc

    to use numbers when we express our opinion

    and if we don't want we can still use ''a lot'' or ''minimal''

    either way is there any difference?
    .
    What is the difference?

    Perhaps;
    * Less than 50% ... = not sure
    * 50%................... = half sure
    * More than 50% .. = more sure

    .

  3. #173
    Regular Member jug8man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,082
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    who knows? anyone's guess is as good as any

  4. #174
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,447
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the truth of the matter is, if LD is going to Paris this Aug the answer to OP's question is NO.

  5. #175
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    and just who is this op?

  6. #176
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    the truth of the matter is, if LD is going to Paris this Aug the answer to OP's question is NO.
    I understand that you make yourself useful in this forum by contributing statistics about SS winners and all, but if you are here to only say this, don't come in this sub-forum. Looks like you forgot the tournament this year where your location is.

    And no, this is nothing related to freedom of speech or whatever. It is just that we just have too much of these comments lately, and it doesn't contribute anything besides running down every player except LD.

  7. #177
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,014
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    and just who is this op?
    Shortform for Original Poster, the fellow who started the thread with the question

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..please read carefully what i wrote..
    Btw, i feel TXH's factor is less than 50% to LD's success (abt 30-35%, max). Others might think otherwise (at abt 50% or even more)...how abt you? how much percentage would you factor TXH in LD's success??..
    Haha, since we're into numbers, more than yours for sure. 50% to 55%, in terms of LD winning major titles. If 'normal' tournaments, it's ok, the usual coach will do.
    Now I recall......you dont consider the 'coach' factor as much as I do, that's what I understood from your PM.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 07-06-2010 at 05:38 AM.

  8. #178
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,014
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .

    Perhaps;
    * Less than 50% ... = not sure
    * 50%................... = half sure
    * More than 50% .. = more sure

    .
    Or
    0 to 14 % = will NOT win lah
    15 to 20% - low chance
    21 to 40% - have so so chance to win
    41 to 50% - ok chance to half half
    51 to 70% - quite sure
    70% and above- sure win one lah

  9. #179
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    I understand that you make yourself useful in this forum by contributing statistics about SS winners and all, but if you are here to only say this, don't come in this sub-forum. Looks like you forgot the tournament this year where your location is.

    And no, this is nothing related to freedom of speech or whatever. It is just that we just have too much of these comments lately, and it doesn't contribute anything besides running down every player except LD.
    oh gosh!

    you put the words into my mouth

  10. #180
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    oh gosh!

    you put the words into my mouth
    Hehe, I think it was a bit too much though. I was just not very happy to see the same comments again and again, but nevermind, it will not affect me in my day-to-day lives.

  11. #181
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    ...Haha, since we're into numbers, more than yours for sure. 50% to 55%, in terms of LD winning major titles. If 'normal' tournaments, it's ok, the usual coach will do.
    Now I recall......you dont consider the 'coach' factor as much as I do, that's what I understood from your PM.
    off topic:
    i don't know for sure when did Tang Xinhu start sitting behind LinDan to coach his matches. But as far as i recall, LD most likely won the 2004 AE title, the 2006 AE title, the 2006 WC title, the 2007 WC, the 2009 AE title (vs. LCW in the Final, i may add, and if i recall, it was Xia Xuanze sitting there) without having Tang Xinhu sitting behind him..Can one of the LD fans confirm for me, if they've watched the Finals of those matches??..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 07-06-2010 at 06:22 AM.

  12. #182
    Regular Member Thom_bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have seen Xuanze Xia a few times, but cannot remember when..

  13. #183
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question 70% and above for sure win?

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post

    0 to 14 % = will NOT win lah
    15 to 20% - low chance
    21 to 40% - have so so chance to win
    41 to 50% - ok chance to half half
    51 to 70% - quite sure
    70% and above- sure win one lah
    .
    You are confident to have 70% and above, for sure win one lah?

    For me, I need 99.99% for a sure win one lah.
    .

  14. #184
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,014
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    You are confident to have 70% and above, for sure win one lah?

    For me, I need 99.99% for a sure win one lah.
    .
    I cant think of any description for 71 to 90%
    . 'Sure win one lah' should be 91% and above
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 07-06-2010 at 08:26 AM.

  15. #185
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    China
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    I cant think of any description for 71 to 90%. Sure win should be 90% and above
    easy.
    71%-90% 'almost' sure win.
    Just a suggestion

  16. #186
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,447
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    the truth of the matter is, if LD is going to Paris this Aug the answer to OP's question is NO.
    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    and just who is this op?
    OP, the original poster as the one who asked the question.

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    I understand that you make yourself useful in this forum by contributing statistics about SS winners and all, but if you are here to only say this, don't come in this sub-forum. Looks like you forgot the tournament this year where your location is.

    And no, this is nothing related to freedom of speech or whatever. It is just that we just have too much of these comments lately, and it doesn't contribute anything besides running down every player except LD.
    this is my prediction and i'll stick to it, only a few weeks to find out.

  17. #187
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    OP, the original poster as the one who asked the question.



    this is my prediction and i'll stick to it, only a few weeks to find out.
    Is this your prediction or the 'truth of the matter'?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex World Champ 100 shoe
    By zazaza in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 17
    : 10-08-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. U.S. Exclusive T2 (Jr Tournament Training) World Champ Camp with world famous coach
    By Royal B in forum Royal Badminton Academy (RBA) (CLOSED)
    Replies: 0
    : 12-09-2010, 02:58 PM
  3. will LCW be world champ this year?
    By adamahmad90 in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 12
    : 04-07-2010, 06:36 AM
  4. World Champ Ticket
    By Yummy in forum World Championships 2005
    Replies: 1
    : 08-08-2005, 02:51 PM
  5. future world champ on his/her way.
    By kwun in forum General Forum
    Replies: 4
    : 08-28-2002, 10:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •