User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thom_bad View Post
    Looks like the two guys who can prevent LCW from being world champion are Sony Dwi Kuncoro and Lin Dan
    There are actually several more, but the ones with the most realistic chances are these two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    There are actually several more, but the ones with the most realistic chances are these two.
    Actually an upset can come from any player but seeing LCW's form at the start of th year, if Lee is in the same form for WC, only LD and SDK can beat him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually an upset can come from any player but seeing LCW's form at the start of th year, if Lee is in the same form for WC, only LD and SDK can beat him
    that's sad news for lcw

first there is lin dan spoiling his soup

now there is a second one

lcw better work hard

as wc is just around the corner

but looking at sony's game

and compare that of lin dan

its totally different...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The crowd factor also changes :

The French crowd preference : 1.LD 2.LCW .... SDK is unknown there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The crowd factor also changes :

The French crowd preference : 1.LD 2.LCW .... SDK is unknown there...
    Sony is one of the most mentally strong players in the world, so I don't think he'll be affected at all. LD was not affected at the Thomas Cup, and plays well to the crowd. Crowd factor, I can only see it as a disadvantage for LCW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have seen this type of thread for the past 5 years for LCW

So going by history, my guess is LCW won't make it to the finals this year at the WC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topspin View Post
    I have seen this type of thread for the past 5 years for LCW

So going by history, my guess is LCW won't make it to the finals this year at the WC.
    LoooL you may be right on the first point but LCW looks strong this year and the past weeks he played twice against Sony, and won the match at Istora Senayan while he had lost in the rubber in S'gapore...
    My conclusion is he can beat SDK in a WC in Paris

Anyway he can be upset-ed by another guy...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going by trend, there would not be a LCW vs LD final this year's WC. And I dont mean LCW lose
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 06-29-2010 at 09:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Going by trend, there would not be a LCW vs LD final this year's WC. And I dont mean LCW lose

Going by trend, there would be a lot of LCW haters who will try to take a piss out of LCW and his fans in LCW trends before and after the WC. Coincidentally, most of those haters are from Canada.

Which is why you won't get bored as a LCW's fan because those haters will always keep you entertain even when cooler is not around. The strange thing is there will always be a successor from Canada who will take over cooler's grand career in BC(Oh ya, they just keep coming at you. Watch out LCW's fans). Probably you guys can have a guess who is the recent successor ? Someone who threw in some mocking after Singapore open, went quiet throughout the IO as if nothing have happened and came back with more mockings before the WC. Wonder what will he say if LCW didn't get to final in WC this year. Will cooler come back strongly with a new account after his recent ban(just like how his beloved LD bounced back from AE and SO's defeat)? Or is he already here with a new account among us?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    Going by trend, there would be a lot of LCW haters who will try to take a piss out of LCW and his fans in LCW trends before and after the WC. Coincidentally, most of those haters are from Canada.

Which is why you won't get bored as a LCW's fan because those haters will always keep you entertain even when cooler is not around. The strange thing is there will always be a successor from Canada who will take over cooler's grand career in BC(Oh ya, they just keep coming at you. Watch out LCW's fans). Probably you guys can have a guess who is the recent successor ? Someone who threw in some mocking after Singapore open, went quiet throughout the IO as if nothing have happened and came back with more mockings before the WC. Wonder what will he say if LCW didn't get to final in WC this year. Will cooler come back strongly with a new account after his recent ban(just like how his beloved LD bounced back from AE and SO's defeat)? Or is he already here with a new account among us?
    lol that's conspiracy theory

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not specifically LCW fan, I prefer to watch MD & XD actually. As for my trends thingy, hehehe, so far.... this year can be predicted, unless something out of the ordinary happen. I dont mean lost of form, injury or mental block.
    If they want to shoot, they also can get hit sooner or later, since no one can get it 100% right 100% of the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not specifically LCW fan, I prefer to watch MD & XD actually. As for my trends thingy, hehehe, so far.... this year can be predicted, unless something out of the ordinary happen. I dont mean lost of form, injury or mental block.
    If they want to shoot, they also can get hit sooner or later, since no one can get it 100% right 100% of the time.
    If you are not predicting winning or losing, then what is it that you are predicting? Was it just LD not meeting LCW in finals? Or something more than this?
    You can pm me if you don't wanna reveal your prediction here. Thanks ^^.
    Last edited by lcleing; 06-29-2010 at 10:21 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you make me laugh

you eyes are sharp and you have smell a rat

but there is entertainment here

and sure we won't get bored

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My conclusion is he can beat SDK in a WC in Paris
    You're right that LCW can beat SDK; just like how LCW can beat anyone, and anyone can beat LCW. The question is: Will LCW beat SDK if they meet in WC?

Anyway he can be upset-ed by another guy...
    Yeah another guy...namely LD. Except it won't be called an upset

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's call Sdk and Ld LCW's black horses

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what kind of trend are you referring to?..mind shedding some light?..is it because there haven't been any encounter between LCW vs. LD in the Final, this yr?..
    Speaking of which (and to stick to the thread's topic), if you don't mean LCW will lose and based on all of (your) the "trend this and trend that talks", do you think LCW will win the WC this yr?..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    you make me laugh

you eyes are sharp and you have smell a rat

but there is entertainment here

and sure we won't get bored
    If it is true what you guys said here, I really feel sorry for him...

From a Regular Member got demoted to a New Member!

Also what kind of people needs new/fake identity??

All those years in BC and the 20,000++ posts just gone like that.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast