Du Jing and Yu Yang

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by suetyan, Apr 6, 2010.

1. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

People think Du Jing and Yu Yang are alike because they both have short hair and they both play badminton swift and fierce like men. But if you look closer, you will see that they love to be beautiful and they are very fashionable. Du Jing pays 300 yuan for her haircuts and Yu Yang takes care of her skin. Du likes to wear beautiful clothes while Yu likes to wear make up.

Du's hobby is collecting hats and glasses. She wears sports suits, sunglasses and many bracelets around her wrist when she goes window shopping. Du says that her hairdresser is the best here, who has offered her a VIP card. When people ask Du why she likes to pay so much money for her very short hair, she says: "I should pay more attention to my short hair, or, I would look uglier!"

Yu doesn't care about her hair as much, but she care about her skin. She occasionally goes to a beauty parlor. Her teammates joke that Yu is like a gentle and quiet girl when she keeps her mouth shut.

Although they have different characters, they are both extroverts and can make people happy. It is a coincidence that both of them do not like to wear skirts. "I can't walk in skirts," Yu said. But the real reason is related to the 2006 World Cup in badminton. The sponsors only offered skirts for the women's team. When the tomboys wore the skirts, other people were very excited and would not stop taking pictures of them. This annoyed them and never wore skirts again.

Another similarity is that they both like to talk to their parents through video, and they have not spent the Spring Festival with their families in four years.

Name: Yu Yang
    Date of birth: 1986-04-07
    Native place: Liaoning
    Height: 166 centimeters
    Weight: 63 kilograms
    Event: Badminton doubles
    Personal best: Gold medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games

Name: Du Jing
    Date of birth: 1984-06-23
    Native place: Liaoning
    Height: 170 centimeters
    Weight: 63 kilograms
    Event: Badminton doubles
    Personal best: Gold medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

I'm waiting..

..for the day, whenever that is, when i'll finally see Du Jing and Yu Yang sporting a long hair and each one wearing a skirt to play...

Anyone has a pic of them w/long hair??..:confused:

3. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

And maybe wearing a skirt playing too?;)