Coaching on every saturday 8pm-10pm, Tampines sports hall, Singapore

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by leonheart88, Apr 6, 2010.

1. leonheart88

leonheart88 Regular Member

:) Hi . I am Leon from Malaysia and currently having an well established academy in Johor, STyLc Badminton Academy with all level of players,more than 80 members, state or social players, from as old as 55 to as young as 5 years old. I have the experience of coaching for more than 8 years till date. Based on demand from my friends from Singapore, since some of them came all the way from Singapore to join the training here, my academy is planning to expand to singapore this coming weeks and we are still looking for suitable location for it.

Is there any suggestion on location or anyone interested to be the first to join my going to be established academy in singapore?

Time is saturday night 8-10pm only and once the class is filled up, we wont accept anymore unless there is vacancy.

location preferred: clementi sport hall, woodlands sport hall or tampines sport hall mostly.

By the way, i am a certified coach from BAM Malaysia undergone all the coaching courses. Played a few international tournament when i was young. Now focusing on managing my badminton academy established with few of my friends. Nice to meet you all and have a nice day. :)

Coaching Philosophy

Carry out my role based on my experience, knowledge, values, opinions and beliefs. One of the strongest benefits arising from a consistent and sincere approach to coaching is trust. A strong bond between coach and athlete leads to higher levels of commitment and athletic performance.
    Practices wont make perfect, only Perfect practices make perfect.

Time: Every Saturday 8pm-10pm, Starting 1st May 2010
    Maximum 6 trainees / coach
    Fees: 100$/month(included courts fees and shuttlecock)

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83301

Anyone interested or any suggestion please refer to:
    facebook: leonheart_bss@hotmail.com
    Msn: leonehart_bss@hotmail.com
    Tel: +60168880760
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. babyrush79

babyrush79 New Member

Operations Support Officer
    Beginner

Hi, I am interested in the beginners course. Have you have enough students to start in Singapore already? I will prefer Tampines Sports Hall.