buying on arfaian.com

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by plastik, Apr 8, 2010.

1. plastik

plastik Regular Member

Hi all,

I was looking into purchasing a stringing machine on http://www.arfaian.com.
    Does anyone have already bought a machine from this site?
    Was it OK? Shippment delay?

One more question :
    What is the difference between pro's pro pilot and pro's pro pilot
    limited edition? Except the color, it seems that the clamps are not
    the same.

Thanks in advance.

2. gcb4ever

gcb4ever Regular Member

You should have no problem. I live in Canada and they shipped it no problem. In fact, customs took longer than the actual time it took to get to Canada. Since you live in France, it should be even faster since they are based in Austria. I don't know about the Limited Edition. I bought the drop-weight Challenger I. Have you tried babelfish?

3. limak

limak Regular Member

I bought ProsPro Pilot from arfaian.com two months ago. Shipping was fast and not expensive (if you consider the weight of the item). As the machine was equiped with tennis clamps, I asked for badminton clamps during the order. They changed them for free. I also ordered some small stringing items and flying clamps. There was one drawback - they sent the machine with German manual only. So I asked for English manual and they sent it via e-mail.

4. plastik

plastik Regular Member

Thanks for your answers

gcb4ever ->
    I tried to translate it with google. The result is not very good. Anyway, I understood that the description of the limited editions is just a summary of the "regular" one. They don't give any details about the differences, except the color...

By the way, I think I'm going to buy it this week. I'll tell you if I find some difference when I receive it.