Bg-65

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by Many Ch0icez, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Many Ch0icez

Many Ch0icez Regular Member

Student
    Hey myy BG-80's broke from a high misshit on the frame and on the top strings. Kinda just broke. I did the biggest error by trying to take them out without cutting. On MY new ns 9900. so now since my bg 80's lasted me a week. He's giving me free of charge bg-65. (I've never tried them) so i was wondering how is the feel. I mean it's free why not try it?:eek:

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

It's free to use the search button as well ;)

3. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

#3 demolidor, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  4. Distanc3

Distanc3 Regular Member

stringer for community centers
    Many Ch0icez
    Glad you enjoy BC but please don't make so many irrelevant threads. you have at least 2 threads on racket recommendation that were derivatives of each other in which you could have kept the comments in one thread. Now you make two threads one inquiring bg65 (without searching) then you make another thread complaining about bg65ti. please be a little more prudent when you make threads. Thanks.

5. Many Ch0icez

Student
    Sorry I just feel people lose interest in a post that's almost at the bottom page (racket recomendation) and then I bump it with my own message on my own thread . Just seems lame. But thanks I'll know next time. And as for the strings. I just dont like talking about two strings and starting a 50 page thing. I want my question answered ;)

6. Distanc3

Distanc3 Regular Member

stringer for community centers
    if you post in a thread it'll automatically bump up.

7. visor

visor Regular Member

At the same tensions, bg65 is gonna feel soft and mushy as compared to bg80 which feels crisp.

If you play plastic birds, then bg65 is fine, but if you play feather, bg80 is better.

8. Many Ch0icez

Student
    Thanks alot it's exactly what i gfelt with my new bg 65 ti

9. Blitzzards

Blitzzards Regular Member

Actually if you don't mind stringing at a higher tension you can add about 3-4lbs extra on BG65 referring to your original tension you use with BG80. I have tried BG80 at 26lbs before and now I'm using BG65 at 30lbs on some of my racquets and they feel sufficiently of the same stiffness and crispiness. You may not get as much repulsion as you can get from the BG80 but at least the BG65 won't break for about another half a year even at 30lbs. You will want to string BG65 at 2lbs higher than what you desire and add 10% pre stretch to counter the tension loss over time which becomes frustrating when the string doesn't break and the tension keeps getting looser.

Otherwise if possible, getting the BG70 Pro will last about the same time as BG65 but will retain the tension and crisp feel of the freshly strung racquet.

10. dyrtla

dyrtla Regular Member

i totally agree with you.
    manychoicez, all the answers you want are already posted in this forum. And making threads about the same inquiry is a double post isnt it :)?

11. Many Ch0icez

Student
    Jeez whenever I search just gives me some random bull **** that is 500 pages long I dont wanna search all day . You know There's badminton to play ;) See that rhymed :D