WTS -- Yonex Ti-10 (3rd gen) Seattle area

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by doodoo, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doodoo

doodoo Regular Member

For sale: 99% new Ti-10 3U. Never used. Original grip has been removed to minimize thickness from a Karakal replacement grip(hence 99% new). Purchased about an year ago. Strung with BG-68 Ti @ 23 lbs and includes a Yonex cloth bag. Asking for $120. Price includes shipping to continental US. Price negotiable if picking up directly. Will post picture shortly. Please PM me if you have questions. Thank you.

2. gapperonduty

gapperonduty Regular Member

awaiting pictures and serials!:D

3. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

one year, and yet you have never used it ? Not even hit the shuttle with it ?

4. doodoo

doodoo Regular Member

i bought 2 at that time. i used one of them for a little bit. didn't quite get used to it. the other one is basically untouched.

5. doodoo

doodoo Regular Member

Here are some pics of the Ti-10. Top one is the one I used a few times and the bottom one is the one that's never used.

Attached Files:

6. Cobee

Cobee New Member

Auto Refinisher
    What is the grip size G4 or G5???? or u totally remove the original grip????

7. doodoo

doodoo Regular Member

Honestly, I don't remember the grip size. I think it was a G4. I removed the original grip. The new grip is more comfortable and it's not really that much bigger. If it's too small, you can always put a thin layer of overgrip. i do this to most of my rackets because it's easier and cheaper to replace the overgrip than the replacement grip. I will be travelling with my family up to Vancouver around 4/23-4/24. Let me know if you want to see the racket.

8. Cobee

Cobee New Member

Auto Refinisher
    I m actually looking for a G5 since my hand is pretty small.... but then what is the area code of the Ti10???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.