cheated his/her age??

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by adhie, Apr 13, 2010.

1. adhie

adhie Regular Member

i knew some player cheated his/her age when their join in national or international tournament. i really hate this. PBSI should stop this, but it is very hard. because we can "make" it easily....

long time ago, i found that some player who joined international tournamet cheated his age. they made illegal passport with manipulated his age. foreign badminton organization didn't care last time, because they just saw the passport. finally that player won the tournament easily, because he played in lower class.

i really confused, sometimes people just want to get profit easily without thinking much for the future. that's why, nowadays indonesia cannot compete with another country like china and malaysia.

i don't know whether this thing also happened in another country? maybe somebody can give me information about this.

thanks

2. David_Allan

David_Allan Regular Member

I used to be really good in my old age category under 16's but now that I'm 17 I get beaten so easily by more experienced players. At the time I though of trying to get into lower age categories nut then I decided not to as this wouldn't help me to progress as a player and a person so I decided against it and now i am able to give some of them a run for their money :).

3. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

did you play any of the U17 events last year ??

4. David_Allan

David_Allan Regular Member

just my local ones. I didn't know that there was so much talent in my area it was unbelievable I will just say that I got raped in the singles my preferred game type.

5. adhie

adhie Regular Member

yeah, ur decicion is right. although u lost, but that's is ur progress as player. i believe, ur skill will going up although u lost with more experienced player.

it also happened here. some player who join in new categories, always lost in first tournament. but, step by step, their skill going up, and they can compete now. keep training hard...and success.

6. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

I know age "cheating", in badminton, happens in another country (or maybe countries) as well. Not just in Indonesia.

7. adhie

adhie Regular Member

thanks for ur information. why they want to cheat their age. i really hate it....

8. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman

any idea which country (or maybe countries)??

9. adhie

adhie Regular Member

Indonesia is the most....

another country i am not sure, but my guess is asian country is the most....

anybody know?

thanks