Guo Zhendong-Xu Chen rackets ?

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by tobiascra, Apr 14, 2010.

1. tobiascra

tobiascra Regular Member

Student
    sorry if its been previously asked but i cant seem to find anything. What are there rackets i know there li ning but thats it :D lol

(was really wondering the specs of the rackets to compare to yonex equivilents)

thanks in advanced
    t

2. dawei94

dawei94 Regular Member

Student
    i believe xu chen is using N90 and guo is using N50

3. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

Can't find a Guo Zhendong thread so I want to congratulate him for winning the MO title with Chai Biao today ;) He seems like a nice man, I saw him talking to WYH and he tickled her, receiving a slap on the shoulder by WYH (of course not a real angry one) :p That was cute!

On a serious note, I think that he is a top-class player who does not deserve Xu Chen as his partner. Chai Biao is much better than Xu Chen...

4. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

Since Guo Zhen Dong has officially requested for his partnership with Chai Biao to remain in the press,

I wonder where does that leave Xu Chen? Zhang Nan is supposed to remain MXD but there are already too many in mixed with

Tao, He and Zheng Bo. No wonder China has so much difficulty in creating really good MS , so many are diverted to MXD and probably MD nowadays.

Anyone knows what are likely MD pairings after Fu and Cai retire?

5. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

I totally agree with Guo Zhendong's wish to be with Chai Biao, and I will support him! :)

6. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

well, they have some work to do.

They lost to the same Denmark pair they beat in MO in today's KO.

7. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Yeah, but they're a really fresh partnership....anyway, Guo is still very impressive on good days, and partnered with Chai Biao, he'll have a real chance to be amongst the world class doubles. Xu Chen wasn't suited to him imop.....although I'm kinda worried about Zhang Nan, he's an amazing mixed player, but he should really play MD as well. He and Chai Biao were also a nice pairing, hope there'll be another chance for them.....or a new partner for him. Seeing He Hanbin and Tao Jiaming playing MD was funny, perhaps one of them can partner him...still better than Xu Chen I guess :D