User Tag List

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SORRY it was typo error it was supposed 6-0.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can see this guy is trying real hard to beat LCW. IMO, the time will come very soon. How soon is it? It all depends on WZM himself..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was unlucky so far this year that WZM had to play against LCW in earlier rounds and got beaten. It was not good from ranking point of view. However, I think this will increase his determination to defeat LCW and train harder as LCW likes a mountain in his way. There is no doubt about his physical ability to beat LCW, I think he has to improve the mental aspect of the game and reduced unforced errors especially at the crucial points. I hope he will do well and get the MS title of singapore open in the absence of LD, LCW and CL.

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Can see this guy is trying real hard to beat LCW. IMO, the time will come very soon. How soon is it? It all depends on WZM himself..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jkkwongnz View Post
    It was unlucky so far this year that WZM had to play against LCW in earlier rounds and got beaten. It was not good from ranking point of view. However, I think this will increase his determination to defeat LCW and train harder as LCW likes a mountain in his way. There is no doubt about his physical ability to beat LCW, I think he has to improve the mental aspect of the game and reduced unforced errors especially at the crucial points. I hope he will do well and get the MS title of singapore open in the absence of LD, LCW and CL.
    Unfortunately, he must packed from Singapore today. This guy has talent, but lack of something important, determination maybe?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus self-confidence and little bit of luck maybe?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Health Alert

For your mental well-being, please stop being a WZM fan for now. He doesn't have a heart, but you should protect yours.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RedShuttle,good and timely advice. Yeah, ever since I started supporting him recently,he's been giving me heartaches with one letdown after another. In the SIN Open SS, I was longing to see him in the final and , better still,win it, in the absence of Chen Long and Lee CW; well,it's water under the bridge.

In last week's INA Open, he had Lee CW on the ropes in the decider holding matchpoint but immediately let him escape by quickly losing the next three points; he simply failed to capitalize on Lee CW's supposed lack of mental strength at crucial moments. The other heartaches aren't worth elaborating. The only time he lifted my hopes and won me over was the way he played and won at the Swiss Open GPG'13.

It seems to me his forte is speed of play and fast reflex action.... Don't wish to say more,my heart needs a break.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wang Zhengming should take after his female compatriot, Li Xuerui (though she's younger): cool, consistent, determined, have great mental strength!

He needs to improve imperatively or.... will just fade away into insignificance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good thing take time. It could be the problem of attitude and sense of responsibility. He probably think Chen Long should carry all the heavy burden of Gold medal expectation from China but doesn't realize that he can do it too. I think he should upgrade his attitude toward the game and take it seriously. May be CBA need to put him down to the state team. I remembered they did this to LD at his early stage of career.

Quote Originally Posted by RedShuttle View Post
    Health Alert

For your mental well-being, please stop being a WZM fan for now. He doesn't have a heart, but you should protect yours.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he he he a temporary absence from the national team and a 3 to 6 month military training may greatly enhance his focus, self-awareness and determination after all he has all the physical aspects and skills to become a good or even a great player... therefore if the only problem is perception or mind-related matters, a real military drill will definitely do him good for his rest of life!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Wang Zhengming just a wasted talent? XXZ has continually been working on him, trying to help him consolidate his strengths and overcome his weaknesses which are inconsistency and loss of focus when things don't go right for him. Even LYB the other day after the WC'13 still thinks well of him.

I think though LYB and XXZ haven't given up on him, I won't be surprised that it's a matter of time he gets pushed aside by his younger up-and-coming teammates such as Tian Houwei and Xue Song among others.

Hopefully, at age 23 (born 16th Feb 1990), it is too early to write him off just yet, over-hyped as he is so far. Historically, there are well-known examples of great athletes who bloom a little or much later than normal. Let's (patiently) wait for him to break out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This duke is gone as far as hope for the next LD is concerned.
    With his parents planning his career for him more than CBA,
    that's about it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    This duke is gone as far as hope for the next LD is concerned.
    With his parents planning his career for him more than CBA,
    that's about it
    That's the unfortunate part playing for CHN, a player only gets so many chances. One thing is WZM can really hantam the birdie, in the 1st game, he smacked the bird so hard that I am sure the feathers all dropped off that LCW can only watch as the birdie flew by. But after that, LCW did not give WZM any chances to drop his bombs. LCW played a brilliant game.
    So you think this dude's time is up in CBA and should look into 2nd career e.g. fry chao kwai teoh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    That's the unfortunate part playing for CHN, a player only gets so many chances. One thing is WZM can really hantam the birdie, in the 1st game, he smacked the bird so hard that I am sure the feathers all dropped off that LCW can only watch as the birdie flew by. But after that, LCW did not give WZM any chances to drop his bombs. LCW played a brilliant game.
    So you think this dude's time is up in CBA and should look into 2nd career e.g. fry chao kwai teoh
    I think something better than that .. smack his father

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    I think something better than that .. smack his father
    Smacking his father would be anathema across all cultures and peoples. If anything, I'd much rather he 'smacks' LCW in a badminton match the next time they meet and,better still, goes on to win a superseries title at least.

Frankly, I'm more agreeable with OneToughBirdie's sense of humour.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not moving him to play double?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before the match, i expected him to win, and he played badly. Beginning of game 2 when i expected him to lose he came back to win it. Early in game 3 when i expected him to control the game, again he played badly.
    End of game 3 when i thought he is going to lose, he win it! WZM really made my day like riding a roaller coaster today.

Still, like before, i wish this is not a one-night-victory. Considering how he won his last 2 match in tight matches, i hope he is mentally improved, and may this being a good sign for his future career. It is already a long wait for him to shine, and hopefully he really can make it!

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast